Precinct Committeeman Project Question

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UnityBadge

Mar 3, 2021
I emailed my state GOP office and I have been told that the committeeman position in my precinct was filled. What is the best way to vet the person in that position to make sure that individual is not a RINO? And if so, how do you go about replacing that person? Has anyone experienced this, and if so, what happened?

Reactions: karmasahn

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
I emailed my state GOP office and I have been told that the committeeman position in my precinct was filled. What is the best way to vet the person in that position to make sure that individual is not a RINO? And if so, how do you go about replacing that person? Has anyone experienced this, and if so, what happened?
Please attend your local city or county committee meeting after contacting the chairman and ask around. Attend regularly and whether or not that seat is filled, you'll get a sense of the makeup, how much work is ahead, who is most likely to help and in what way.

Reactions: UnityBadge

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat