Precinct

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

pjsimpson4

Feb 22, 2021
On last Saturday my husband and I went to our county (Guilford County NC) precinct organization meeting. It was our first time being involved. There were twice as many people attending than in previous years. There were unfortunately still precincts in the county that were not represented. Three first time attendees became the Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary of our precinct. My husband and I will be the Secretary and Vice-Chair respectively. We will be delegates to our county GOP convention on March 6. One of the highlights of the meeting was having the NC Lt. Governor speak. Our governor is a Democrat. The Lt. Governor, Mark Robinson, is a strong Republican. He has been outspoken most recently in fighting against including CRT in the Social Studies Standards for NC public schools. Lt. Governor told the assembled group that we were the way change happens. At 72 and 73 my husband and I have always been educated voters but have not been active in party politics. Actually we were both registered as unaffiliated until the events of the last 4-5 months. Now we know that unless everyone is involved the freedom and opportunities of America will not be available for our 7 grandchildren. Thank you to Dan Schultz and the Warroom for keeping us informed and encouraged.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat