President Trump Has Talked To Associates About Starting New Party

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Thanks for visiting the War Room Forum. Please take a moment to sign up for an account so you can join in on the disucssions, participate in LIVE chat and connect with our users.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611114604753.png

According to the Wall Street Journal, President Trump has been talking to associates about starting a new political party after leaving The White House.

There has been a push among many Conservatives to do this.

What is the point in supporting the Republican Party when it does nothing for those who support it?

They run on issues that matter to voters and then do nothing when they get to Congress.

This would be the end of the Republican party if President Trump did this.

I will say it is sad that it has come to this point. The Republican Party is special. It is the party of Lincoln.

Sadly, it has let Americans down.

indaba

Jan 12, 2021
Indeed it is, but we have one-up them next time. There are a great many brilliant minds on our side and I'm sure we will prevail. I'm keeping a stiff upper lip on this one. Don't ever give them what they want and dear CCP ASSASSIN, don't give-up trying to beat them out of this ridiculous situation. We are all a little gloomy and frustrated right now, however, it will pass and when it does, look out because your won't be able to keep us down.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
US people do not have another 4 yrs of patience left in them for Trump to TRY get back in power against a corrupt voting system that will not change under their watch as it was successful, to drain the swamp..he had his chance and failed...time to enjoy COMMUNISM as the Military will not help keep the peace and protect the Constitution...its gone...keep an eye on your children...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Indeed it is, but we have one-up them next time. There are a great many brilliant minds on our side and I'm sure we will prevail. I'm keeping a stiff upper lip on this one. Don't ever give them what they want and dear CCP ASSASSIN, don't give-up trying to beat them out of this ridiculous situation. We are all a little gloomy and frustrated right now, however, it will pass and when it does, look out because your won't be able to keep us down.
How do you prevail under communism? Especially when ”your side” is only willing to fight with picket signs and break their oath they took to protect against domestic enemies? You don’t. I have said this repeatedly and I will say it again bolshevik communism is coming. Wake up and realise america is done. Europe is done. The world is done. The only country left that had a right to bare arms through their constitutional rights threw it right out the window this year. Get ready and prepare for massive hardships.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am seriously considering leaving the Republican Party
Lol What Republican Party? It is dead. It has been dead. All the politicians for decades have been nothing more but puppets for the elites. Even the democrat party is dead. There is only one party in America, but pretending to be two different sides saying slightly different things always bickering but never getting anything done that benefits AMERICANS but instead gets them killed.

Gratt

US people do not have another 4 yrs of patience left in them for Trump to TRY get back in power against a corrupt voting system that will not change under their watch as it was successful, to drain the swamp..he had his chance and failed...time to enjoy COMMUNISM as the Military will not help keep the peace and protect the Constitution...its gone...keep an eye on your child

How do you prevail under communism? Especially when ”your side” is only willing to fight with picket signs and break their oath they took to protect against domestic enemies? You don’t. I have said this repeatedly and I will say it again bolshevik communism is coming. Wake up and realise america is done. Europe is done. The world is done. The only country left that had a right to bare arms through their constitutional rights threw it right out the window this year. Get ready and prepare for massive hardships.
Nothing is over till it's over bro. I believe I myself and a number of others have become more educated in the art of riots the past year. After all this. They're next big move could be the wrong move and just what we've been needing. It's better to prepare and wait for attack then to attack not understand what your up against

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Nothing is over till it's over bro. I believe I myself and a number of others have become more educated in the art of riots the past year. After all this. They're next big move could be the wrong move and just what we've been needing. It's better to prepare and wait for attack then to attack not understand what your up against
Well it seems we would be up against the military since they broke their oath today, to protect the constitution and fight against domestic enemies.

spb107

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 746

According to the Wall Street Journal, President Trump has been talking to associates about starting a new political party after leaving The White House.

What is the point in supporting the Republican Party when it does nothing for those who support it?

They run on issues that matter to voters and then do nothing when they get to Congress.

I will say it is sad that it has come to this point. The Republican Party is special. It is the party of Lincoln.

spb107

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 746

Yes, I'm in too, though I would prefer it to be called the America First Party (AFP). The PP party is not good optics.

Gratt

Well it seems we would be up against the military since they broke their oath today, to protect the constitution and fight against domestic enemies.
I most definitely feel your pain and frustration amigo. It's unlikely half of those troops believe what we know and even if it was that many they still have the other half to deal with. Hard choice to make killing your own. Now a days everything and everyone is so fake the truth is hated. We can't blame soldiers for following orders. If they'd done anything they'd all been hung out to rot faster then you could say Jack Sprat. This can't be one force or another it needs to be a conglomerate of groups that way it's more "diverse" as opposed to one group staging a coup. Diversity is how we like our s*** done now in the people's cooperation of America

davenelson

Jan 14, 2021
It won’t matter what Trump calls it—the votes are “counted” by corrupt people. Billionaires buy our elections and our politicians. What a ridiculous situation.
You got that right. Even caught red handed with the military at this disposal Trump could do nothing. Time to get back to running buildings. We will fend for ourselves. False hope is the worst thing ever.

Reactions: JudyTaylor

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News