President Trump Issues Statement…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
“I want to first thank my team of dedicated lawyers and others for their tireless work upholding justice and defending truth. My deepest thanks as well to all of the United States Senators and Members of Congress who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principals at the heart of our country.”

“It is a sad commentary on our times that one political party in America is given a free pass to denigrate the rule of law, defame law enforcement, cheer mobs, excuse rioters, and transform justice into a tool of political vengeance, and persecute, blacklist, cancel and suppress all people and viewpoints with whom or which they disagree. I always have, and always will, be a champion for the unwavering rule of law, the heroes of law enforcement, and the right of Americans to peacefully and honorably debate the issues of the day without malice and without hate.”

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
if it wasn't for trump i would have never knew anything about anything. i hated politics cause i knew they were all fake people and none of my family cared. what first got my attention was the way everything started to play out always accusing president Trump of this and that ,"on and on". disrespecting him all day everyday. when he was doing a press conference which was always going on or taking questions after everything he did by fake hostile reporters . he never turned anyone down, was always polite and the one person i saw as a gentlemen. God bless you trump. i prayed for you, for this country. there was forces at work against you i saw it every time you were doing something to change history. having a clear consequence means more to you then satisfying those oligarchs. it was war room i found on you-tube cause its all i did to get as much information as i could on ccp. it was war room that helped open my eyes as to what was going on. to think that most Americans dont realize the danger is scary

Callaway07

Feb 13, 2021
If you become a self proclaimed leader and turn around and no one is following you then you are "just a man". If you are not officially declared a leader and you turn around and the "people" are behind you then you are a "NATION".

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
if it wasn't for trump i would have never knew anything about anything. i hated politics cause i knew they were all fake people and none of my family cared. what first got my attention was the way everything started to play out always accusing president Trump of this and that ,"on and on". disrespecting him all day everyday. when he was doing a press conference which was always going on or taking questions after everything he did by fake hostile reporters . he never turned anyone down, was always polite and the one person i saw as a gentlemen. God bless you trump. i prayed for you, for this country. there was forces at work against you i saw it every time you were doing something to change history. having a clear consequence means more to you then satisfying those oligarchs. it was war room i found on you-tube cause its all i did to get as much information as i could on ccp. it was war room that helped open my eyes as to what was going on. to think that most Americans dont realize the danger is scary
I'm glad you realized what a treasure he is ~ there are still a lot of people who haven't yet! 🇺🇲 🦅 🇺🇲🙏

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat