President TRUMP - PLEASE kick butts and Reveal The Steal

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Everyone is standing with you and we are patient but we want to see RESULTS. This will be one of your BIGGEST WIN when 2020 Election Fraud can no longer be denied.

TRUMP- TheStealIsReal.png

ravae

Feb 16, 2021
Everyone is standing with you and we are patient but we want to see RESULTS. This will be one of your BIGGEST WIN when 2020 Election Fraud can no longer be denied.

View attachment 1748

hahahah, its fun to see you psuhing on election voting fraud and at the same time pushing trump propaganda.

baw, baw, baw, indeed very expert in making proapganda.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
hahahah, its fun to see you psuhing on election voting fraud and at the same time pushing trump propaganda.

baw, baw, baw, indeed very expert in making proapganda.
TRUMP love him or hate him he is a MAGA Rock Star. He has set the bar so high for Promises Made / Promises Kept that he is hated by politicians on both sides because they can only finish one part of the equation and that is making promises but short on delivery.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

View attachment 1748
He could now do more damage exposing the fraud and steal with no consequences as a citizen.....open slather now...play as many videos in public, destroy destroy destroy...and the chinese vote flipping testimony on Mikes video...plenty to work with

ravae

Feb 16, 2021
TRUMP love him or hate him he is a MAGA Rock Star. He has set the bar so high for Promises Made / Promises Kept that he is hated by politicians on both sides because they can only finish one part of the equation and that is making promises but short on delivery.

not interested in your bluff, but you just hear propaganda of our 1/2planetaway and have fun until you die with your declining civilization.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Just ignore this person's comments, I did a few days ago. Just tap ignore and they're done!🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
not interested in your bluff, but you just hear propaganda of our 1/2planetaway and have fun until you die with your declining civilization.
LOL...at least my propaganda is innocent theories that dont upset a country and incite anger and frustration and violence...like oh Trump is going to be the new president on the 4th of some fake made up country...and GOD has a plan...fck that fake sky fairy propaganda...but yes I do agree with you the Chinese States of America is now a declining civilisation with communist rules....that is wonderful propaganda from yourself, but is actually true...lol...enjoyed the banter and free speech...

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I am but a simple artist and I use what I can to get the message out.
All of this constant day in day out Election Fraud talk, new evidence showing up is putting Biden in a place where no one will want to be seen beside him. If you are convinced that something smells you should do what you can to get them to have experts on both side look at the machines, data history, paper ballots, signatures, dead voters etc etc etc. This is not just a fight for Trump it is a fight for all countries that may have or already had election fraud. The Political swamp is the hardest to drain because most politicians bath in that swamp. I believe Trump can do it and maybe this election was God at work. They got caught off guard when in spite of all their attempts to bring down Trump he got so millions more votes that it was hard for them to change the numbers without being caught. I am sure Trump is working on this behind the scenes. I am but a simple artist and use my art to get the message to support Trump by doing our part.

Trump - reveal the steal.png

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat