President Trump releases video response…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Eighteen months ago we were a nation on the rise. Then the criminal cartel stole the election (they tried in 2016 but failed). They are doing everything in their power to destroy Donald Trump and his supporters. They are punishing free Americans now for daring to support President Trump and to rise up for freedom.
Now they are pushing through a ”bill” that will add 87 thousand IRS agents to come after ANYONE who defies them. The IRS just purchased hundreds of millions of BULLETS and the GUNS to fire them. NOW……….WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY PLAN TO DO WITH THAT?!?!?!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the one thing I want to see burn, when, not if, we prove the election was stolen (when states grow some balls)
is that Biden's picture is removed from the white house, and burned.

no usurper we are this sure of should EVER again get to hang in the halls of our countries most hallowed home.

If we do not make elections a hill to die on,
and covid truths a mantra day and night,
then we don't deserve the privileges of this land.

we've been powerless because we have not joined in the efforts AND asked God to bless those efforts.
We can no longer afford those apathies. The price is our country, and make NO mistake the freedom of our children. They will have none and be happy (china is a free country, yes. free to take your organs for their own, and lock you in to starve to death. etc etc.

they want to burn our constitution?
I'd rather see the world burn than to let them at that document like the foul birds they are.

Our freedom is not for sale, and soon they will not walk our streets, those who tried to sell us out.

and very soon they will burn in the hell they so richly deserve for having become Judas's almost to a man.

They have read their books, to euthanize, to genocide, to infanticide us all.

and we have read our books. We win, in the end.

He wins, and we win! BIGGLY.

GOD, BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!

Greenie53

Jan 22, 2021
Such a wonderful video that is surely true in every sense. So sad to see America in decline like this. President Trump has such a warm heart and believes so much in America like we all do.
The only reason the Biden Communist gang want to end America, after so many have fought for America giving their lives for decades through wars, conflict, and blood sweat and tears, is so that they can gain the momentum for the Great Reset. They have united with the CCP and other communist governments around the world. And soon Americans will be taken captive by these 'beasts', the bible calls them. It's in the book of Revelation.
I believe UNLESS we turn to our God and put prayer back into our schools. UNLESS we pray and go back to reading our bibles and turn to the teaching of Jesus Christ our Savior, America WILL go down and be defeated.
For it is God, and God only, that can save us from this tyranny.
You better start praying to God and asking for His Mercy. Or we are doomed. I am praying for Jesus Christ to Return the second time to establish His Government. Isaiah chapter 9 talks about it. Christ is the Prince of Peace. And we will have a millennium of 1000 years of peace under Christ. Yes, He is coming back.
And you are witnessing the beginning of the end of this age. A time so horrible that will never be another time like it.
And it is Donald Trump that will be the last President of this country I do believe. And he will try and save America.
But, I do believe we have come too far to be SPIRITUALLY recovered.

As Douglas MacArthur once said in a speech before Congress, “Men since the beginning of time have sought peace. Various methods through the ages have been attempted to devise an international process to prevent or settle disputes between nations. From the very start workable methods were found in so far as individual citizens were concerned, but the mechanics of an instrumentality of larger international scope have never been successful. Military alliances, balances of power, Leagues of Nations, all in turn failed, leaving the only path to be ‘by way of the crucible of war. The utter destructiveness of war now blocks out, this alternative. We have had our last chance. If we will not devise some greater and more equitable system, Armageddon will be at our door. The problem basically is theological and involves a spiritual recrudescence and improvement of human character that will synchronize with our almost matchless advances in science, art, literature and all the material and cultural developments of the past 2000 years. It must be of the spirit if we are to save the flesh. ”

THIS is the key to bringing back America. God Bless President Trump. Pray for his protection from the Communists.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Such a wonderful video that is surely true in every sense. So sad to see America in decline like this. President Trump has such a warm heart and believes so much in America like we all do.
The only reason the Biden Communist gang want to end America, after so many have fought for America giving their lives for decades through wars, conflict, and blood sweat and tears, is so that they can gain the momentum for the Great Reset. They have united with the CCP and other communist governments around the world. And soon Americans will be taken captive by these 'beasts', the bible calls them. It's in the book of Revelation.
I believe UNLESS we turn to our God and put prayer back into our schools. UNLESS we pray and go back to reading our bibles and turn to the teaching of Jesus Christ our Savior, America WILL go down and be defeated.
For it is God, and God only, that can save us from this tyranny.
You better start praying to God and asking for His Mercy. Or we are doomed. I am praying for Jesus Christ to Return the second time to establish His Government. Isaiah chapter 9 talks about it. Christ is the Prince of Peace. And we will have a millennium of 1000 years of peace under Christ. Yes, He is coming back.
And you are witnessing the beginning of the end of this age. A time so horrible that will never be another time like it.
And it is Donald Trump that will be the last President of this country I do believe. And he will try and save America.
But, I do believe we have come too far to be SPIRITUALLY recovered.

As Douglas MacArthur once said in a speech before Congress, “Men since the beginning of time have sought peace. Various methods through the ages have been attempted to devise an international process to prevent or settle disputes between nations. From the very start workable methods were found in so far as individual citizens were concerned, but the mechanics of an instrumentality of larger international scope have never been successful. Military alliances, balances of power, Leagues of Nations, all in turn failed, leaving the only path to be ‘by way of the crucible of war. The utter destructiveness of war now blocks out, this alternative. We have had our last chance. If we will not devise some greater and more equitable system, Armageddon will be at our door. The problem basically is theological and involves a spiritual recrudescence and improvement of human character that will synchronize with our almost matchless advances in science, art, literature and all the material and cultural developments of the past 2000 years. It must be of the spirit if we are to save the flesh. ”

THIS is the key to bringing back America. God Bless President Trump. Pray for his protection from the Communists.

and from his own family and so called loyal friends.
the man is surrounded by those under a different influence than the one we hoped for.

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
I heard a 'talking head' say today that we have to put this all aside and start working on getting united again! I was so pissed. That is the same crap we hear from people like Mitch McConnell over and over again whenever illegal stuff like this happens. IMHO, their are some on the Red side that are just as corrupt as many of those on the Blue side. Every time something incredibly corrupt happens to a Conservative, we get that lecture as if we are supposed to just let them hit us hard and then forgive and forget IMMEDIATELY. I call BS. I still think that Comey, Strzok, Page, and McCabe should have served some time. This whole thing has me triple pissed. Remember, they falsified and planted 'evidence' in the past. Who would put it past them to put some things in those boxes they took to try to take Trump (and us) down. That is why, most likely, they would not let his attorneys inside to oversee their actions. This is SSDD !

Last edited:

RWandB100

Oct 8, 2021
After listening to Mr. Karik today stating that the invading force to Trumps home had on "backpacks" I think it only took a couple of guys to ransack the place. The rest of the goons may have planted listening devices and cameras! I hope Mr. Trump has his people do a security sweep in his home! That's just my take on it. The Dems and Rinos are desperate!
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition...

Reactions: lanesharon

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
What a great great man! if he doesn't get back in office there won't be an america anymore. They passes a bill increasing IRS plus they have a stock pile of ammunition. looking for direction from the person spearheading the MAGA movement at this time Mr. Steve Bannon. wouldnt it be cool to see a trump/bannon ticket? that will really light their hair on fire!

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
They passes a bill increasing IRS plus they have a stock pile of ammunition.
Was on the original IRS.gov website on the agent posting. Everyone needs to look into their trespass laws and clearly mark your property with the signage requirements. God know if these agents will bust in the door like the FBI does.

Attachments

• Screenshot (453).png
    Screenshot (453).png
    211.5 KB · Views: 8

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
Was on the original IRS.gov website on the agent posting. Everyone needs to look into their trespass laws and clearly mark your property with the signage requirements. God know if these agents will bust in the door like the FBI does.
OR have magas apply to ALL of them. Then we'll have a fair playing field. I believe we will need our own army fighting the CCP

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
OR have magas apply to ALL of them. Then we'll have a fair playing field. I believe we will need our own army fighting the CCP

you are assuming we even have an army anymore.
after all the years of Oblamea removing patriots, and the switch to rainbow members, I'm not sure we even have a fighting force.
Or sure, we've got equipment....but

well, look at the school shooting in texas....these new kids on the block are lilly livered.....

thats what we used to call the flower children, and the softies......the liver is the softest organ in the body.
a peacenik in the forces, is as useful as tits on a boar hog.

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
after all the years of Oblamea removing patriots, and the switch to rainbow members, I'm not sure we even have a fighting force.

well, look at the school shooting in texas....these new kids on the block are lilly livered.....

thats what we used to call the flower children, and the softies......the liver is the softest organ in the body.
I think we have enough magas to show up.

Tobi

War Room VIP Member
Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california

We have a strong maga army

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat