President Trump Shares Message to War Room Audience

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
President Trump Might be on the Golf Course, But His Mind IS Definitely in the Game! He Hates to Lose and Losing Fraudulently is Something that He Won't Let Slide! He Won't Forget the One's Who Sold America Out and I Can't Wait to See Who Moves First, God, President Trump or Both! It Will Definitely be a Sight to Behold!

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
President Trump Might be on the Golf Course, But His Mind IS Definitely in the Game! He Hates to Lose and Losing Fraudulently is Something that He Won't Let Slide! He Won't Forget the One's Who Sold America Out and I Can't Wait to See Who Moves First, God, President Trump or Both! It Will Definitely be a Sight to Behold!
I know some people are getting discouraged and losing faith because we haven't been able to hear from President Trump much due to being censured everywhere, but rest assured he is getting his next moves in order and I bet we will be hearing from him soon!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I know some people are getting discouraged and losing faith because we haven't been able to hear from President Trump much due to being censured everywhere, but rest assured he is getting his next moves in order and I bet we will be hearing from him soon!
I Think so Too! I've Been ready for the Show to Start! My Popcorn is Getting Cold!

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
EVERY AMERICAN NEEDS TO GET A FIRE IN THEIR BELLY TO FIGHT BACK LIKE MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AND ELISE STEFANIK ...WE WILL NOT RELENT‼️WHEN DONALD TRUMP PROMISES HES NOT QUITTING...ONE BEST BELIEVE HIM...but he has earned some golf time on his own courses...(not taxpayer funded ones as Dems & Rinos have done for decades) 😄

Attachments

• TrumpGodPerfectMen.jpg
    TrumpGodPerfectMen.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 68

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
EVERY AMERICAN NEEDS TO GET A FIRE IN THEIR BELLY TO FIGHT BACK LIKE MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AND ELISE STEFANIK ...WE WILL NOT RELENT‼️WHEN DONALD TRUMP PROMISES HES NOT QUITTING...ONE BEST BELIEVE HIM...but he has earned some golf time on his own courses...(not taxpayer funded ones as Dems & Rinos have done for decades) 😄
You're Absolutely Right! Steve had Mrs. Green and Mike Lindell on Today's show and it Was Great! Two Very Powerful Outspoken Voices, Speaking Out for All Us, With NO Fear Whatsoever! We All Need to Try Our Best to Follow their Lead and Others Just like Them. Pray For Their Protection and All of Ours as We Fight the Good Fight!

sstivers

Jan 29, 2021
I Think so Too! I've Been ready for the Show to Start! My Popcorn is Getting Cold!
WE THE PEOPLE will nnnnnnnever forget....and no doubt #45 has been quietly working on this subject... WE ARE ANXIOUSLY AWAITING some ACTION ACTION ACTION....
I hope President Trump does come back. But in the meantime ck out Bottoms up movement vashiva.com

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat