President Trump Speaking at 1:30pm EST Today

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RebeccaFinley

Jan 11, 2021
If he says anything about giving up or congratulating Biden I’m going to flip my lid.

Or if he blames patriots, instead of antifa and QAnons for storming the capitol,
He knows it wasn't patriots storming the capital! My question is are the white hats and Q going to do as they promised for the past years? We have been faithful and he has fought so hard for us and this country.

Craig moore

Jan 11, 2021
I dont know where ppl are getting he s going to speak i have heard this all weekend
That he was goiing to sat.
Then i hear today. So is he or not?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They forgot to arrest Biden and his family, the clintons, the obamas, the bushes for child exploitation... who did they arrest? No politicians? Figures. They just run the damn country.

Reactions: Koalabear

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am beginning to think this is some sick joke trying to get our hope up that all the evil will be destroyed & we will be saved somehow.
it is Q stuff. Keep calm, remain obedient and believe in the plan. It was all delusional. If Q was an actual right wing conservative pro trumper they would have found him/them and arrested them like they did to Julian Assange. And how folks do not get this is because they need something to worship, cults. They are followers not leaders. They need someone to lead them Rather than lead themselves.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat