President Trump Told Pence’s Chief of Staff He Was “Not Welcome” at the White House

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1609994434504.png

President Trump reportedly told Mike Pence’s Chief of Staff Marc Short that he was “not welcome” at the White House today.

Additionally, a few of Trump’s top advisors are reportedly considering resigning as soon as tonight.

According to Bloomberg reporters, National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien and Deputy National Security Advisor Matt Pottinger and Deputy Chief of Staff Chris Liddell are considering resigning.

NatSec Advisor Robert O’Brien’s resignation is reportedly imminent.

Earlier Wednesday Vice President Mike Pence rebuffed President Trump and refused to reject Joe Biden’s electoral college votes in contested states.

“It is my considered judgement that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not,” Pence said.

President Trump blasted Pence for lacking courage.

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
Whether he did or not, could you blame him? Here in America we don't believe in lying, cheating, and stealing and last time I checked, it's also contained in the 10 commandments Mr. Catholic.

Cpercha

Jan 8, 2021
Pence did not do his job. States with dueling electors should have been sent back to their respective states to puck their correct electors. He is a swamp rat.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat