President Trump was a colossal failure, and the THEORY OF DEVOLUTION tries to excuse him

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I want to respond to NYSE777;s post elsewhere in Deplorable Discussions: DEVOLUTION 1 YEAR Anniversary

But I wanted a stand-alone post because the real issue is PRESIDENT TRUMP'S colossal failure as President. The THEORY OF DEVOLUTION is garbage, but you can't understand it unless you put it in the context of Trump's failure.

President Trump failed America. He did many good things and I will vote for him again in 2024, but he allowed a huge conspiracy to grow under his nose and rob Americans of their democracy in 2020. Only a few people want to admit this. MAGA won't because they see it as disloyalty to Trump. Democrats, social media and traditional media won't because they'd first have to admit that there WAS a conspiracy, and that Biden is illegitimate.

The last President to allow such a huge conspiracy to grow, was JFK, sixty years earlier, . . . and that conspiracy killed him. You have to go back another 100 years to find Presidents who failed this much. Grant allowed huge corruption in his Administration. Andrew Johnson allowed a conspiracy of Radical Reconstructionist to destroy the South. Lincoln may have allowed a conspiracy inside his government which may have murdered him.

The Theory of Devolution was developed by Patel Patriot between July 2021 and June 2022. Mr Patriot believes that in the waning months of his presidency, President Trump knew the Democrats were going to steal the election. He then prepared extensive plans and

put a Continuity of Government (COG) plan in motion before walking away from office. SOURCE

If you go to this link Devolution - Part 13 you can read about the Executive Orders and plans Mr Patriot believes President Trump put into place to form a parallel government. Mr Patriot believes that is the real government of America.

I give Mr Patel Patriot great credit for all his research. For anyone interested in what was going on behind the scenes around December 2020, this work is very useful. The Theory currently has 23 "parts" and four "Addendums" for a total of 27 separate articles. Unfortunately, the articles are badly written and very difficult to follow because he doesn't use footnotes. About 60-70% of the material should probably have been footnoted, but instead, Mr Patriot chose to wind through excruciating minutiae and the reader soon gets lost in the details.

Now, here's why the Theory Of Devolution is garbage

1) A parallel or shadow government is unconstitutional. Executive Orders, Acts and Strategies do not supersede the US Constitution. A parallel government could (maybe) be prosecuted as treason. But if not, it could certainly be prosecuted as rebellion or insurrection:

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2) The Democrats and heir media allies would have smoked this out and crushed long ago. A parallel government would have to employ thousands of people. many with ties to Biden's Administration and Congress. Someone would have leaked.

3) Who pays for it? A parallel government would require a payroll, security, secretarial services, internet service, equipment, offices, a travel budget and salaries. The federal budget (owned by Nancy Pelosi) wouldn't be paying for it . . . . so who is? Expenditures leave footprints. There would be leaks at the bank . . . . either when moneys were paid or deposited.

4) It would make Trump complicit in the crimes of Joe Biden. Mr Patriot seems to forget that if Trump's parallel government is real and is legitimate, then Trump is to blame for the disastrous pullout of Afghanistan. Trump is to blame for high gas prices, high inflation, shortages and crime in the city.

5) Where's the beef? Mr Patriot presents a theory. But a theory has to be proven to be true. Can Mr patriot provide even one example of Trump's parallel government at work? No, of course not. He points to Executive Orders, Strategies and Acts and says "See? Because Fact A is present, then Fact B must be true." But he stops there.

If we just use the simple logic of the law, there must always be INTENTION (Mens Rea) and ACTION (Actus Reus). Mr Patriot presents what he believes is the INTENTION but never presents the ACTION. What has this so-called parallel government accomplished? Nothing. Therefore . . . . where is the evidence that it exist outside Mr Patel Patriot's imagination?

6) Mr Patel Patriot wants to be paid which to me begs the question: Is the Theory Of Devolution just a money-making scheme on his part?

Support my work by subscribing here for just $10 per month:

EVEN IF YOU ALREADY ARE ON MY EMAIL LIST - You can support my work by subscribing to this newsletter for $10 per month or $75 per year! Your support has been truly inspirational!

PS: I don’t have a way to contact you individually but I want to say THANK YOU to those who have show your support through the “Tip Jar”. Your contributions, no matter the size, means more to me than you will ever know. Thank you much!

CONCLUSION: Again, I give tremendous credit to Mr Patel Patriot for all his research. He developed a fascinating theory and would make a terrific plot for a movie. But it's not real.

Those of us who support Donald Trump must acknowledge that he failed America in 2020. He let a giant conspiracy evolve right under his nose and that conspiracy bent Trump over a table and ass-raped him.

It also ass-raped America. We'll never know how many tens of millions of people voted for Trump in 2020 . . . . but we know all those votes were stolen. The theft allowed an illegitimate, senile, criminal pervert into the White House and has just about destroyed this country.

Trump must accept responsibility and tell us how he plans to do it better the next time.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I understand "the list". He went into office HATED by the SWAMP. I include the "fake" media as part of the SWAMP.

I did not follow his campaign but have seen some of it since. TRUMP said out loud & repeatedly his GOAL of TAKING OUT THE SWAMP. The "fake " media, the RINOS & the persons who previously admired him as a businessman & TV star, went immediately to WAR to STOP him.

TRUMP THE WHISTLEBLOWER became their full time enemy. And continues to this day.

I agree things would have been different if some Trump advisors had not held him back from standing up to the bullies at the end there.

He accomplished so much in so many areas that will never be & were NOT spoken of. And his honest love for his country AND for his countrymen I hope will propel him back into a leadership position. The WORLD NEEDS HIM.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I understand "the list". He went into office HATED by the SWAMP. I include the "fake" media as part of the SWAMP.

I did not follow his campaign but have seen some of it since. TRUMP said out loud & repeatedly his GOAL of TAKING OUT THE SWAMP. The "fake " media, the RINOS & the persons who previously admired him as a businessman & TV star, went immediately to WAR to STOP him.

TRUMP THE WHISTLEBLOWER became their full time enemy. And continues to this day.

I agree things would have been different if some Trump advisors had not held him back from standing up to the bullies at the end there.

He accomplished so much in so many areas that will never be & were NOT spoken of. And his honest love for his country AND for his countrymen I hope will propel him back into a leadership position. The WORLD NEEDS HIM.

This is all true.

But he still failed. Instead of DRAINING THE SWAMP . . . . the Swamp drowned him.

In "managerial terms" Trump did a lousy job of Staffing

The managerial function of staffing involves manning the organization structure through proper and effective selection, appraisal and development of the personnel to fill the roles assigned to the employers/workforce.
Staffing helps in placing right men at the right job. It can be done effectively through proper recruitment procedures and then finally selecting the most suitable candidate as per the job requirements.

Trump didn't know how build a team in Washington.

That's not an insult. He devoted his attentions elsewhere throughout his life and he was brilliant at what he did. He just didn't know how to play the game in Washington.

But what's really troubling to me is that he has never acknowledged his failure . . . . nor has he ever explained how he would do things differently.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

The Christian Prophets Who Say Trump Is Coming Again​

In the growing community of charismatic Christian prophecy, faith in Donald Trump’s imminent return to the White House is a new dividing line.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Trump was NOT a complete Failure!!!! PERIOD, END OF CONVERSATION, NEXT!!!

Hahahahahahaha . . . . . way to stimulate free and open speech on the 4th Of July!

I agree that Trump did many good things so if you conclude that the sum total of contributions makes him a winner . . . . great. That's your opinion and I will respect it. I admit that it's a close call.

But to me, Trump failed to stop the conspiracy that allowed Old Joe into the chicken coop. This puts him in a relatively small category of presidents who were ineffective at stopping what was coming

Buchanan . . . . failed to prevent the Civil War​
Lincoln . . . . maybe there was a conspiracy under his nose, maybe not​
Johnson . . . failed to prevent Radical Reformation​
Grant . . . Whiskey Ring and other scandals . . . . the most corrupt Administration in our history​
Harding . . . . Tea Pot Dome . . . . first Cabinet member to ever go to jail​
Hoover . . . . failed to stop the Great Depression​
Kennedy . . . . probably the victim of a government conspiracy that developed under his nose​
Trump . . . . most certainly the victim of a government conspiracy that developed under his nose​
Let's get together 200 years from now and see how history treats Trump

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
This is for you to work out https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VQPAXUjOeiIO9A3eXdJ8JYmiTGiYSJ5I?usp=sharing. This is another answer to the problem.

TAKE A LOOK THROUGH THIS LOT FOR 15 MINUTES, AND THEM LET ME KNOW HOW MANY IMPOSTERS YOU THINK THERE MAY BE?

I don't know how the legal system works in Australia but can a prosecutor just wave a photo around and ask "HOW MANY IMPOSTERS YOU THINK THERE MAY BE?"

Because in this country, we have a standard called "Beyond Reasonable Doubt."

Beyond a reasonable doubt is a legal standard of proof required to validate a criminal conviction in most adversarial legal systems.[1] It is a higher standard of proof than the balance of probabilities (commonly used in civil matters) and is usually therefore reserved for criminal matters where what is at stake (i.e., someone's life or liberty) is considered more serious and therefore deserving of a higher threshold.

The prosecution in criminal matters typically bears the burden of proof and is required to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. This means that in order for a defendant to be found guilty, the case presented by the prosecution must be enough to remove any reasonable doubt in the mind of the judge or jury that the defendant is guilty of the crime with which one is charged. SOURCE

You have consistently failed to meet the standard of Beyond Reasonable Doubt.

In fact, you've failed to meet the standard of Balance Of Probabilities the accusation is true if there's a greater than 50% probability that it's true.

You're barely at the 10-15% mark.

I've suggested many times how you should go about finding and presenting suitable evidence, so I won't waste any more time.

I suppose, masturbating over Biden being an imposter is healthier than masturbating over sheep, or whatever you Aussies fantasize about. :sneaky:

Just ******* with you mate. No insult intended.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org

What is Devolution?

The concept of Devolution is fundamental and part of the US government's top-secret continuity of government plans. On March 18th, 2020, Newsweek published an article discussing continuity of government in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic. The article specifically mentions “devolution” which tells us that not only does “devolution” exist, but it was also a topic explored by Trump.

From the Newsweek Article

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

What is Devolution?​

The concept of Devolution is fundamental and part of the US government's top-secret continuity of government plans. On March 18th, 2020, Newsweek published an article discussing continuity of government in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic. The article specifically mentions “devolution” which tells us that not only does “devolution” exist, but it was also a topic explored by Trump.

From the Newsweek Article

Please read the above carefully . . . . . you said it yourself . . . . . "continuity of government in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic"

But this is completely different from . . . ."the President now in power thinks the incoming guy stole the election." Totally apples and oranges.

Devolution Theory is almost a corollary to the idea that Pence could have denied electoral votes and/or sent electoral votes back to the states.

The VP doesn't have the Constitutional authority to do that and the President doesn't have the Constitutional authority to set up a parallel government.

But even more important . . . . I would ask Mr Patel Patriot . . . . WHO PAYS FOR A PARALLEL GOVERNMENT? . . . . HOW HAS IT BEEN KEPT HIDDEN FROM THE MEDIA AND DEMS? . . . . WHAT HAS THIS PARALLEL GOVERNMENT DONE IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS?

Show me the prima facie evidence that this theory is true.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
"The more research I do, the more peace it brings me. I have never been more confident that Devolution is real.

President Donald John Trump is a fighter. He saw this coming. He prepared for everything. He possesses a courage few could dream of. He was built for this moment. President Donald John Trump loves this country too much to let us be destroyed when there was something he could do to prevent that. So he acted. Devolution is real. Enjoy the show!

The Best Is Yet To Come" Jon

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Confusedpatriot is without doubt a part of the greater fifth column, period. and has the intelligence and perception of as fresh turd. These people are straight CCP operatives and if you note, he all ways say just enough to scrape by with a little doubt, but he is 100% fifth column. Any body who can cast doubt, on what I put, is a brain dead imbecilic moron because five minutes on C-SPAN would prove every single thing I say is 100% true. My next video out in a few days. Confused patriot is gunna love it I'm sure.

1657012378624.png

Just for the brain dead moron, On the left we have one of a hundred imposters, from the last 32 years. Above. The real Biden long ago.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
"The more research I do, the more peace it brings me. I have never been more confident that Devolution is real.

President Donald John Trump is a fighter. He saw this coming. He prepared for everything. He possesses a courage few could dream of. He was built for this moment. President Donald John Trump loves this country too much to let us be destroyed when there was something he could do to prevent that. So he acted. Devolution is real. Enjoy the show!

The Best Is Yet To Come" Jon

OK I can respect that.

I would just respectfully ask that you reply to my reasons why it's not possible, I don't mean reply to me . . . . you owe me no explanation. Just question your own beliefs. Questioning ourselves is really the only way we can be sure of anything.

It's unconstitutional, the Dems and media would have seen it and crushed it, who pays for it, it would make Trump just as guilty as Biden when it comes to high inflation, high gas prices, shortages, wasted dollars, and finally, where is there any proof of ACTION on behalf of the parallel government.

If you can analyze your own beliefs according to those issues and still remain firm . . . go for it. I'm obviously wrong and you're right.

1) A parallel or shadow government is unconstitutional. Executive Orders, Acts and Strategies do not supersede the US Constitution. A parallel government could (maybe) be prosecuted as treason. But if not, it could certainly be prosecuted as rebellion or insurrection:

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.​

2) The Democrats and heir media allies would have smoked this out and crushed long ago. A parallel government would have to employ thousands of people. many with ties to Biden's Administration and Congress. Someone would have leaked.

3) Who pays for it? A parallel government would require a payroll, security, secretarial services, internet service, equipment, offices, a travel budget and salaries. The federal budget (owned by Nancy Pelosi) wouldn't be paying for it . . . . so who is? Expenditures leave footprints. There would be leaks at the bank . . . . either when moneys were paid or deposited.

4) It would make Trump complicit in the crimes of Joe Biden. Mr Patriot seems to forget that if Trump's parallel government is real and is legitimate, then Trump is to blame for the disastrous pullout of Afghanistan. Trump is to blame for high gas prices, high inflation, shortages and crime in the city.

5) Where's the beef? Mr Patriot presents a theory. But a theory has to be proven to be true. Can Mr patriot provide even one example of Trump's parallel government at work? No, of course not. He points to Executive Orders, Strategies and Acts and says "See? Because Fact A is present, then Fact B must be true." But he stops there.

If we just use the simple logic of the law, there must always be INTENTION (Mens Rea) and ACTION (Actus Reus). Mr Patriot presents what he believes is the INTENTION but never presents the ACTION. What has this so-called parallel government accomplished? Nothing. Therefore . . . . where is the evidence that it exist outside Mr Patel Patriot's imagination?

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Confusedpatriot is without doubt a part of the greater fifth column, period. and has the intelligence and perception of as fresh turd. These people are straight CCP operatives and if you note, he all ways say just enough to scrape by with a little doubt, but he is 100% fifth column. Any body who can cast doubt, on what I put, is a brain dead imbecilic moron because five minutes on C-SPAN would prove every single thing I say is 100% true. My next video out in a few days. Confused patriot is gunna love it I'm sure.

View attachment 16718
Just for the brain dead moron, On the left we have one of a hundred imposters, from the last 32 years. Above. The real Biden long ago.

Speaking of turds . . . . . you have an endless supply of kangaroo poop, don't you, mate? You never actually provide prima facie evidence (look it up) . . . . . just try to drown [people in kangaroo poop and repetition.

8284958339_fcd6086033_b.jpg

I would ask you to lease provide the evidence that I am a "CCP operative" (which is essentially accusing me of treason to the US) . . . . or else resign your account in shame and dishonor.

But, anyone who posts such endless crap clearly has no shame or honor to begin with . . . . .

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.​

I stand 100 percent behind what I wrote about Confused Patriot. He is a CCP operative and he has the brains of a turd. There has never been in the entire world history, such a massive criminal insurrection as the demond rats 32 years of Biden imposters. We are looking at the greatest scam the world has ever seen, or will ever see. 8 years of Obummer, and the whole time using multitudes of imposters. Even imposters were used in the senate. Bidens supposed resignation speech, was even by an imposter, on Jan 15 think it was. We are talking about a billion dollar scam, to collect up to possibly 100 imposters. over 32 years since the first imposter in 1990. All of these imposters had extensive surgical alterations to their faces, at least 20 alterations to make each and every one a little more like the very old and quite sick Biden. All of these imposter operatives had to be extensively trained and housed some where close, but secluded to DC. The evil criminally treasonous demond rats will in all likely hood give all these imposters the same longevity as they have given the twelve plus Killary doubles. In Killary's case the Demond rats have even beenj able to expunge every video of the imposters completely off the internet, Can not even find them on the Wayback system.
This time they are using a completely different approach to this problem. The photos they are slowly but surely deleting off the net, are any photos of the real Biden. No Americans today, have any idea what the real Biden even looks like.

1657063748688.png

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021

Senate resignation by imposter after 36 years in the senate. All would have known.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat