President Trumps Birthday

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Who would be interested in attending a MAGA birthday celebration in honor of President Trump? Invite true Patriots, 2022 election primary candidates who are running against non-patriot Republicans and all of the Real America’s Voice hosts. Nothing too formal, think Sturgis. Is anyone aware of something or anything similar?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Who would be interested in attending a MAGA birthday celebration in honor of President Trump? Invite true Patriots, 2022 election primary candidates who are running against non-patriot Republicans and all of the Real America’s Voice hosts. Nothing too formal, think Sturgis. Is anyone aware of something or anything similar?
Sounds good. Not aware of anything.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Sounds good. Not aware of anything.
One of my thoughts are to have a B-day celebrations in the states with highest levels of voter fraud. The reasons are one, to celebrate the Birthday for President Trump. Reason two, a rally of sorts. This “in your face” action communicates our thoughts to ”local and US” elected government officials. We want liberals and everyone else to witness, and experience, the palpable power created when conservatives unite. It will hopefully also serves as a promise that states are on notice and investigated for election fraud. My thoughts and reasoning are have multiple locations to disperse attendees and thus lighten the impact on various resources for “controlled chaos.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat