PROJECT HAMMER AND SCORECARD SIGINT ONGOING‼

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Here's a little background on Mr. Montgomery. Credibility counts, people.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
The point is Electronic vote manipulation stole this election, whatever shell company or software did it.

Dominion Voting Systems has been shown convincingly to have been key to the theft. Way too much evidence from Peter Navarro - it's overwhelming proof.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The point is Electronic vote manipulation stole this election, whatever shell company or software did it.

Dominion Voting Systems has been shown convincingly to have been key to the theft. Way too much evidence from Peter Navarro - it's overwhelming proof.
The only thing I have seen about Dominion that I consider actual, factual evidence is the Forensic Audit from Antrim County. I wish that some of the other claims were given their day in court.

I've seen a whole lot of bad statistical analysis based on the NYT-Edison feed (which I have downloaded and looked at in detail.)

TGP did a piece that claimed proof of proportional weighting. Their "proof" was a one-vote update, which they say was weighted 62% Biden and 39% Trump. That was nonsense. The 62/39 was a cumulative percentage, not the percentage of that single update. The margin of error was over 5,000 votes at that point in the night. There's no way a single vote could swing the percentage when there were over 5 million votes tallied by then.

It's important to understand what the data is saying.

The Edison feed is only a record of when a county logs in and updates Edison Research. It is not representative of the actual counting in real time, and it ignores 3rd party votes and down-ballot races. Any argument based on the Edison data has to be checked against actual county-level tabulations.

What the Edison data tells us is where to look. But that's all it really gives us.

If we push our argument for fraud based on a conspiracy theory, created by a con-man who has a long history of fleecing the taxpayer, we are not doing ourselves any favors.

Every single assumption we have, we should examine in the most critical way we can. We need to be sure our arguments are solid. There is a maxim in law- one lie, all lies. Meaning, if a witness is shown to have told one lie, then every other statement has makes can be also considered as a lie.

That's how we are treated in the media. If one of our arguments fails, the remainder are discredited. We should not be giving ammunition to our enemies.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat