Project veritas doing it again.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Disgusting! My heart goes out to the agents and what they have to deal with. This is an invasion plain and simple. It's a war against the U.S.

Yes, it IS hard to tell how old some of these guys are, as he says. My yard man who is legal had a crew of Hondurans few years ago helping him - during Obama/Biden's time. I asked them how old they were, cause they looked to be around 18. They were in their late 20's early 30's. I was dumbfounded.

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Disgusting! My heart goes out to the agents and what they have to deal with. This is an invasion plain and simple. It's a war against the U.S.

Yes, it IS hard to tell how old some of these guys are, as he says. My yard man who is legal had a crew of Hondurans few years ago helping him - during Obama/Biden's time. I asked them how old they were, cause they looked to be around 18. They were in their late 20's early 30's. I was dumbfounded.
To me and I dont understand much of what happens on border but there's a lot of people who are benniffiting from this . The cartel, the coyotes, foreign soldiers who come to spy or who knows what, the people in Washington that are connected to child sex trafficking ,they and the ones making money selling kids. There's the people who don't have jobs they will take ours so companies can pay them lower wages. Then now of course the terrorists situarion, not Trump supporters but real terrorists, I'm sure this is the reason this Is all happening , I have a bad feeling about something big coming, taking place. Why would we not be concerned about terrorists coming in,, I never hear them talk about this on any media conservative and the rest. Who knows what their planning. No wonder the border stays open . These people who use their powers and money to cause massive problems like Bill gates and soros are working to destroy our country. When did it all go wrong?

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat