Project Veritas Exposes SECRET Plan to Get Lisa Murkowski Reelected

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BrexiBoy23-06-16

War Room VIP Member
This yet again is not correct these people are not helping their own citizens so how are they being accepted to be put in their position this is truly disgraceful and disgusting these persons go for office yet don’t represent the office they hold for the betterment of their citizens.If anyone can explain this to me I would be grateful to hear it.God bless America 🇺🇸 from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 U.K.

lanesharon

Jan 26, 2021
Two possibilities to get around this. ONE - don't fill in a 'second choice candidate' on that ballot measure. TWO - Choose your original candidate as your second choice candidate too.

Reactions: Vee jones

CanadianPatriotWendy

Feb 13, 2021
This yet again is not correct these people are not helping their own citizens so how are they being accepted to be put in their position this is truly disgraceful and disgusting these persons go for office yet don’t represent the office they hold for the betterment of their citizens.If anyone can explain this to me I would be grateful to hear it.God bless America 🇺🇸 from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 U.K.
Hello BrexiBoy.....Canadian here and no idea how that works. Have a hard enough time figuring out how JT is allowed to join up with a third party (National Democrat Party) and then together they enjoy power that no one voted for !!!! God Bless America indeed...they may be our only chance to bypass the NWO who are clamping down day by day and are on a 'hurry up agenda' now that we are on to them. By the way, I am assuming your name means you were in favor (American spelling, sorry) of Brexit, or do you mean Brexit for Scotland...Either way I agree....in any case, keep well over there in Bonny Scotland and I'm aware of some of your conditions and government lunatics by tuning in to The Voice of Reason, (Alex Belfield) from time to time.

Reactions: Vee jones

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Hello BrexiBoy.....Canadian here and no idea how that works. Have a hard enough time figuring out how JT is allowed to join up with a third party (National Democrat Party) and then together they enjoy power that no one voted for !!!! God Bless America indeed...they may be our only chance to bypass the NWO who are clamping down day by day and are on a 'hurry up agenda' now that we are on to them. By the way, I am assuming your name means you were in favor (American spelling, sorry) of Brexit, or do you mean Brexit for Scotland...Either way I agree....in any case, keep well over there in Bonny Scotland and I'm aware of some of your conditions and government lunatics by tuning in to The Voice of Reason, (Alex Belfield) from time to time.
Bless you both for supporting a free America!

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat