Proof of fraud, truth about covid and the capital protest a well researched project Please repost so all can see and share , this is to valuable

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SpikeIt

Jan 18, 2021
The entire FAKE assault on the Capital was ORCHISTRATED. The Capital is up for a new location and construction. I believe that is an explanation for all of the strange fencing.

Reactions: Janal and DWB

Mema

Jan 21, 2021
The entire FAKE assault on the Capital was ORCHISTRATED. The Capital is up for a new location and construction. I believe that is an explanation for all of the strange fencing.
No the new capital will be moved out of DC . Why?? Because DC is not state it is the district of columbia which doesn't belong to the United States..

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
No the new capital will be moved out of DC . Why?? Because DC is not state it is the district of columbia which doesn't belong to the United States..
Biden wants to make it a state asap...this may be why..to stop that theory?

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
My belief is that the Dems will reduce DC to a small area where Federal business is conducted, and that the rest of the present day DC, which includes the registered voters with residences, will become the new State.

Reactions: Jackie Green

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
On yesterday's Warroom, it was revealed that the audit that has been fought for may be: (1) done by a company that audits Dominion elections machines (i.e. auditor would be pro-Dominion and not independent), and (2) of limited scope rather than be full-blown!!!!!!!! This should concern all the Deplorables of not only Arizona, but of the whole USA! I urge Steve to get Mark Finchem on Warroom ASAP to get his update on what is happening and what he is doing to get the complete audit by an independent auditor that will reveal the FRAUD.

Reactions: Debbiey

Sledgehammer

Jan 12, 2021
On yesterday's Warroom, it was revealed that the audit that has been fought for may be: (1) done by a company that audits Dominion elections machines (i.e. auditor would be pro-Dominion and not independent), and (2) of limited scope rather than be full-blown!!!!!!!! This should concern all the Deplorables of not only Arizona, but of the whole USA! I urge Steve to get Mark Finchem on Warroom ASAP to get his update on what is happening and what he is doing to get the complete audit by an independent auditor that will reveal the FRAUD.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1611536489419.png

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Now he wants illegal votes. Democrats have to keep finding new voters because always figure out their con and switch to republican.
I thought illegal votes was all they ever had. Just creating new ideas to expand the concept since their machine algorithms can’t keep up with that BIGREDWAVE!

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News