Psaki: Biden Believes Cuomo Accusers Should Be "Treated With Respect" - Won't Call for His Resignation

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
What a Twit! I hate it when a woman looks so stupid. She cast a bad shadow on all of us. Many think we have no brains and she is up there validating it. Buy her a one way ticket to______?

Reactions: FlamingREDpatriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Amen...Snooky.....she is a disgrace to ALL THINGS.....FEMALE.....and you....Ms....JOKE OF THE UNIVERSE PSAKI.....you say...... that these woman who have come forward should be treated with respect.....oh, you mean....LIKE.....all the women who accused the EVIL BILL CLINTON.....of actual rape...?....
I'm telling you....these cretins of the LEFTs CABAL...the fiery self righteous women....who cant even SEE how WONDERFUL their pathetic lives are.....because they live in these United States...and have MORE FREEDOM than most women in the world......these women are despicable.....they are despicable....... walking ......cardboard cutouts...... of the offspring of the devil....as far as im concerned.....they can ALL take a long walk...off a short pier...and.....they wouldn't be MISSED.......and AMERICAN LIFE would be so much better.
This PSAKI...this piece of nomatic debris....can frankly......just...flat out....GO AWAY....and AMERICA would be one step closer to...the AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM...we all so..desperately.....want BACK....!!!!!
I just dont understand how this idiot can sleep at night.....as she saunters up to the podium....and stands there and lies for the LYING....ALMOST down and DEAD...commander in chief...whose power is fraudulent and fraught with ALL the EVIL that one man....and one whole family could possibly possess.
..their lies cannot be hidden forever....as...life has a way of REVEALING THE UGLY TRUTH....and....THEIR HIDDEN TRUTHS....are pretty deep and horrific....perhaps....enough to bring down ONE illegitimate rank amateur....and RESTORE the legitimate WINNER of a NOVEMBER LANDSLIDE.......a girl can....ALWAYS......HOPE.....and DREAM...!!!!!

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for the validation FlaminRED. I get so upset with the American Communists party continues to have a voice.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for the validation FlaminRED. I get so upset with the American Communists party continues to have a voice.
Snooky.....we are reading from the same playbook....the ONLY PLAYBOOK...that actually has all the glorious instruction....direction....boundaries....definitions....and....PATHS....that CAN and WILL....lead us thru this earthly life.....with a ...sure and secure footing......and a foundational victory that gives us WISDOM....to combat even the deepest of EVIL....that PLAYBOOK..????....the Word of God....OH HAPPY DAY...our winning is secure.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat