Psaki: Biden Wants to Close Guantanamo Bay

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613501788767.png

Psaki reveals that Biden will seek to close Guantanamo Bay following a review process.

WATCH:

• Angry
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lol. What no more torturing innocent people? No more blaming the wrong people for 9/11? Or is he scared he will end up there, well probably not he is too old, maybe Kamala though.

Whatever happened to Q saying everyone is at or going to Guantanamo bay? Lol Guess you need to get rid of it first, aye? Lolol

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Go ahead.....close it.....when TRUMP COMES ROARING BACK......he will either open it back UP....or find some plot of land....near where ANY OF THESE......TRAITORS LIVE.....across this land......and will build it.....RIGHT IN THEIR BACKYARD......amazing....amazing....amazing......how these EVIL....SICK...pardon my french.....SON OF A BITCH....SNAKES.....have absolutely.... NO REGARD.... FOR LAW and ORDER........no regard....for the safety and security of this nation......and somehow....seem to...INVITE and.... attract....ALL THE CRIMINALS and THUGS and DRUG DEALERS and SEX TRAFFICERS..around the world...they seem to be proclaiming....'come one...come all...come to America...and rape and pillage the people...because...we...the elite....dont give a damn...and we have the castles and the moats and the security...to the peasants...be damned......i JUST dont know... HOW much....MORE MORE MORE... EVIL....anyone can...possibly enact...because......have they absolutely....NO SELF AWARENESS.....have they... NO inner core....or MORAL CODE...OR righteous BOUNDARIES...that...SCREAM....SCREAM....SCREAM.....'NO...this is wrong.....we have to protect human life and human beings...we have to SERVE THE PEOPLE who have given us this power and these ideals to uphold'.. .HOWEVER...AND...OH.....THIS is what they do....THIS is who they are........they FUND and will PAY FOR millions of BABIES to be slaughtered....even up to the ninth month...AND...EVEN...AFTER BIRTH....they will release criminals BACK onto the streets because of some ABSURD SOCIAL JUSTICE mandate....and they will praise and honor and even PAY those who actually inflict pain and suffering on the most innocent and fragile in our society.
..I read these headlines.....everyday...and my head spins......as this ALICE IN WONDERLAND...RABBIT HOLE....keeps churning...round and round...deeper and deeper....as the colors of reality...melt and blend and spit into this cavity and cavern of the deepest sort of EVIL...I have yet to see......and... ....I really dont want to watch....I really don't want to keep reading......what i want is to be that ostrich ....that sticks.....its head in the sand....and just STAYS UNDER THE crushed shells...until it is safe to appear again.....WHENEVER....that might be.
....but...even AS... this reality is HARD......i gotta remember....we gotta remember.....praying and fighting is the ONLY THING....that will keep our FREEDOMS from dying onto the ashe heap of history....as....this BIDEN CABAL....WILL BE DEFEATED.....BECAUSE....light always WINS OVER DARKNESS.....and GOD always WINS over Evil......end of STORY.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Go ahead.....close it.....when TRUMP COMES ROARING BACK......he will either open it back UP....or find some plot of land....near where ANY OF THESE......TRAITORS LIVE.....across this land......and will build it.....RIGHT IN THEIR BACKYARD......amazing....amazing....amazing......how these EVIL....SICK...pardon my french.....SON OF A BITCH....SNAKES.....have absolutely.... NO REGARD.... FOR LAW and ORDER........no regard....for the safety and security of this nation......and somehow....seem to...INVITE and.... attract....ALL THE CRIMINALS and THUGS and DRUG DEALERS and SEX TRAFFICERS..around the world...they seem to be proclaiming....'come one...come all...come to America...and rape and pillage the people...because...we...the elite....dont give a damn...and we have the castles and the moats and the security...to the peasants...be damned......i JUST dont know... HOW much....MORE MORE MORE... EVIL....anyone can...possibly enact...because......have they absolutely....NO SELF AWARENESS.....have they... NO inner core....or MORAL CODE...OR righteous BOUNDARIES...that...SCREAM....SCREAM....SCREAM.....'NO...this is wrong.....we have to protect human life and human beings...we have to SERVE THE PEOPLE who have given us this power and these ideals to uphold'.. .HOWEVER...AND...OH.....THIS is what they do....THIS is who they are........they FUND and will PAY FOR millions of BABIES to be slaughtered....even up to the ninth month...AND...EVEN...AFTER BIRTH....they will release criminals BACK onto the streets because of some ABSURD SOCIAL JUSTICE mandate....and they will praise and honor and even PAY those who actually inflict pain and suffering on the most innocent and fragile in our society.
..I read these headlines.....everyday...and my head spins......as this ALICE IN WONDERLAND...RABBIT HOLE....keeps churning...round and round...deeper and deeper....as the colors of reality...melt and blend and spit into this cavity and cavern of the deepest sort of EVIL...I have yet to see......and... ....I really dont want to watch....I really don't want to keep reading......what i want is to be that ostrich ....that sticks.....its head in the sand....and just STAYS UNDER THE crushed shells...until it is safe to appear again.....WHENEVER....that might be.
....but...even AS... this reality is HARD......i gotta remember....we gotta remember.....praying and fighting is the ONLY THING....that will keep our FREEDOMS from dying onto the ashe heap of history....as....this BIDEN CABAL....WILL BE DEFEATED.....BECAUSE....light always WINS OVER DARKNESS.....and GOD always WINS over Evil......end of STORY.
And that my friends just about sums it all up! Can't add anything to that!🤗🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Gigi26

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat