Psaki Gives RIDICULOUS Excuse For Biden Not Holding Press Conferences

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
this GIRL IS ....an affront....and abomination....TO ALL WOMEN.....if I were...GAWD FORBID... IN her same...breathing space.....which... of COURSE... WOULD reek of SULFUR....(HA...I had to say that...!!!).....first off...I think I would be kind and cordial......then...my patIence would dwindle....my HEAD WOULD EXPLODE.....and just like BIDEN talking about TRUMP.....I'd want to take her out behind the woodshed....
the whole sad story about these...scary....rather PATHETIC DISNEY CHARACTERS.....trying to 'play government' in our white house....IS....they REALLY DO APPEAR....to be....'playing house'...they really DO LOOK like amateurs.......even tho they BELIEVE....they are.... THE.....RIGHTFUL HEIRS... to the precious form of governance we have in this FREE COUNTRY....
THEY ARE A JOKE....Ms....'CIRCLE BACK'...is a joke.....and I dont believe there are many people even watching their daily charade....so....at least.....Ms PSAKI POTATO HEAD....can .....GO POUND SAND....LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...I'm not listening.....I'm not listening.....I'm not listening.....
Is it time for them to PACK UP...and...GO AWAY YET....?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Nothing like a good rant. Thanks for that
RANT...IS... my middle name....SMILE.....just ask my poor father whose job it was..to KEEP ME IN LINE...and outta Federal Prison...HA.....he was an EXTREMELY STRONG MAN...just what this STRONG willed... little whipper snapper.... NEEDED...in life.
My CONSERVATIVE mindset....and ALL the moral absolutes that keep me...in line...to this day....ALL came from his DISCIPLINED HAND...and his absolute REFUSAL to let... this child WIN... in his parenting WAR.
THANX for allowing me to give PRAISE to a FATHER WHO understood that STRENGTH shown to a child....is LOVE in abundance.....for some reason I....ALWAYS....ALWAYS.....ALWAYS.....understood....that when my father would yell or discipline me....it came...FROM LOVE.
THANK GOD for STRONG MEN.....and.....STRONG FATHERS.... who take ON THE ROLE of shaping the foundational boundaries in a child's LIFE.
...there are NO SUBSTITUTES.....no matter WHAT the alphabet soup crowd wants to believe...
When the TRADITIONAL FAMILY crumbles....so goes the nation...that is why....I think...Biden and all these..... pinko commies...... embrace all this transgender garbage.....because....they know that is...THE WAY....to collapse this nation.... FASTER.....than anything.....SO THEY CAN....REBUILD THEIR.n .........'NEW AMERICA'.
....over my friggin dead body...!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat