Psaki: Gun Control Is a Priority for Us

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Famous gun search & seizure.
Alinsky model
Hitler - The elite kept the best of the best. Others destroyed--like books.
Without a strong 2A, we are owned. Our first 2 Amendments set us apart and give the People the power.
How do we stop this?
keep hammering the phones WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ON 2A "new restrictions"...
NEVER EVER GIVE UP CALLING DC OFFICIALS - JPEG.jpg

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Alinsky model
Without a strong 2A, we are owned. Our first 2 Amendments set us apart and give the People the power.
How do we stop this?
If they manage to pass Bribems gun proposals I’m a bit old but I’ll show you. It won’t involve waiting for the Supreme Court to maybe throw his legislation out or passively sitting at home. Personally I’d consider it an act of war against Americans and this is probably the most important issue at the moment for me.

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021
Freedom of Speech
The Right to Bear Arms
One and Two
There's significance that they are the first two.
The ATTACK on the People by denaturing or removing our Bill of Rights IS the most important issue.
These first 2 are directly in the cross-hairs, but they push to take it all down. The same way they held an impeachment after POTUS was no longer in office.
So many have already died defending our Constitution.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Alinsky model
How do we stop this?
Well I suggest we call RT! Yes, RT! Cause you see my Good Buddy RT ain't Never seen anything like what's about to come down on these guy's! You're Welcome!

Reactions: Gearboxmichael
Feb 5, 2021
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE...

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Alinsky model
How do we stop this?
We need to get more counties, states to implement what Newton County, Missouri did on Feb. 3. Their Commission passed a bill that will not only block federal enforcement of unconstitutional gun policies, but criminalize their implantation within the jurisdiction of the county. More read on this at: https://thepalmierireport.com/count...cement-of-laws-that-violate-second-amendment/

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021
We need to get more counties, states to implement what Newton County, Missouri did on Feb. 3. Their Commission passed a bill that will not only block federal enforcement of unconstitutional gun policies, but criminalize their implantation within the jurisdiction of the county. More read on this at: https://thepalmierireport.com/count...cement-of-laws-that-violate-second-amendment/
I agree. I was amazed that Missouri didn't get push-back. Why aren't all 2A supporting states doing this.
I'm from NY. It took six months of investigation into my life to get my first pistol permit. Every 5 years, they do it again. PD can check relatives, neighbors and employers. They can check with folks you've listed as references. I came to AL, went to PD and they asked to see my NY Pistol permit along with a brief form (name, address, driver license). Less than 15 minutes later I had my AL carry permit. Here, you must carry concealed unless you are PD or an armed guard, and a couple of other exceptions. In NY, it's hard to get a carry permit. It takes additional PD background work, and they can still decline. Even if successful, one might get an open carry, but not concealed. I think AL is closer to what it should be. In NY there are folks running around with illegal guns. They don't apply for permits. They buy these off the market, word of mouth, or from folks who stole them. I'm hopeful that states like AL will do as Missouri did. I have serious doubts that NY or CA will.

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
Freedom of Speech
The Right to Bear Arms
One and Two
There's significance that they are the first two.
The ATTACK on the People by denaturing or removing our Bill of Rights IS the most important issue.
These first 2 are directly in the cross-hairs, but they push to take it all down. The same way they held an impeachment after POTUS was no longer in office.
So many have already died defending our Constitution.
You are so right. I've been telling people the exact same thing. It is no coincidence that those are the first two amendments. The solution to 1984 is 1776.

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat