Psaki Lets the Truth Slip Out About Biden's Infrastructure Bill

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1617308064216.png

When an infrastructure bill isn't an infrastructure bill...

Reactions: Monkey3452

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Let him spend into oblivion. We are bankrupt anyway. Give him all the rope he wants. As for us peoples, we need to force a recession. Boycott as much Chinese goods as possible. Quit buying overpriced real estate as much as possible. Remove as much money from the banking system as possible. Only invest in hard assets and our own businesses. Quit buying new vehicles. Cut out luxuries as much as possible. Some of this is not always doable but every bit helps. Boycott the stock market. __ell, they ain't paying us interest anyway on savings, so why use the banking system?

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
I dont care what they spend as long as china pays for all of it.
Our chairman needs to call china back and tell them, chinas first $13trillion dollar covid damage payment is due to us now, or asset forfeiture and sanctions.
I like that idea. The question I have is whether they will want St. Fauci to pay a significant percentage since he helped finance the Gain of Function research? The other question I have is how long will it take for the Big Lying Media to blame Trump for Fauci's research since Obama rightly said no, and Fauci did it anyway behind Trump's back.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
I like that idea. The question I have is whether they will want St. Fauci to pay a significant percentage since he helped finance the Gain of Function research? The other question I have is how long will it take for the Big Lying Media to blame Trump for Fauci's research since Obama rightly said no, and Fauci did it anyway behind Trump's back.
flim flam man fauci was on chinas payroll at the time so we'll just add "bribing US govt officials" to chinas list of charges& forfeit faucis assets to the collection pile. Hes personally a traitor and he is ruined.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat