"PSYOP THE STEAL" - DOCUMENTARY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Finally! Ive been studying the massive psy op tactics in use & have been surprised theres only like 4 things on youtube related to psychological warfare (all historical, the most recent was gulf war era). A freakish vacuumed absence of the discussion re: a room packed with elephants, a highly relevant topic we've been up to our necks in for a year. Ill watch it tonight, does it talk about wu mao?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Finally! Ive been studying the massive psy op tactics in use & have been surprised theres only like 4 things on youtube related to psychological warfare (all historical, the most recent was gulf war era). A freakish vacuumed absence of the discussion re: a room packed with elephants, a highly relevant topic we've been up to our necks in for a year. Ill watch it tonight, does it talk about wu mao?
what is "wu mao"???

Windstorm59

Mar 24, 2021
what is "wu mao"???
From Wikipedia: The 50 Cent Party, 50 Cent Army, or wumao is a term for Internet commentators who are reportedly hired by the authorities of the People's Republic of China to manipulate public opinion and disseminate disinformation to the benefit of the governing Chinese Communist Party.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Its a scam: 1- Force Americans into their homes for a year so they cant vet opinions with Americans in public and 2-flood American online chats with equal numbers of communist wu mao living in china, working via google translate saying repellant racist stuff and things like wear masks, keep kids out of school, hate trump, biden is your potato, regress into the dark ages, Americans dont even want elections anymore etc. Its been effective because Americans are so nice to each other& try to repect others views. Little do we know, these trolls we've assumed are reviling nasty American "kids" with bad language skills& no manners are actually hordes of foreign military communists working 13 hour shifts intentionally lying to us to disspirit us& telling us every logical thought in our American heads is all wrong& unacceptable.

Its monstorous. Once youve seen the earmarks of a communist wu mao army online you cant unsee it, theres about 25million of them cruising American chats online & you realize Americans probably all Uniformly reject all the communist ideas theyre selling -but- are too polite to say anything to these repellant, unpleasant people, and we've stopped talking to our neighbors& peers in person because we mistakenly think half of Americans like communist ideas (we arent sure who they are though so we just avoid conflict by never discussing). Its an illusion created between the wu mao online, the derelict mainstream media& the social sites that just pull conservative posts so theres nothing allowed that disagrees with the wu mao talking points.

I watched "Psyop The Steal" its amazing but only focuses on Jan 6 domestic (with new info!). Here is where I first learned about wu mao, but theres no videos that I know of covering the wu mao operations of 2020-21, which are huge. I watch many of this guys videos& have learned so much personal stuff about china through him.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Its a scam: 1- Force Americans into their homes for a year so they cant vet opinions with Americans in public and 2-flood American online chats with equal numbers of communist wu mao living in china, working via google translate saying repellant racist stuff and things like wear masks, keep kids out of school, hate trump, biden is your potato, regress into the dark ages, Americans dont even want elections anymore etc. Its been effective because Americans are so nice to each other& try to repect others views. Little do we know, these trolls we've assumed are reviling nasty American "kids" with bad language skills& no manners are actually hordes of foreign military communists working 13 hour shifts intentionally lying to us to disspirit us& telling us every logical thought in our American heads is all wrong& unacceptable.

Its monstorous. Once youve seen the earmarks of a communist wu mao army online you cant unsee it, theres about 25million of them cruising American chats online & you realize Americans probably all Uniformly reject all the communist ideas theyre selling -but- are too polite to say anything to these repellant, unpleasant people, and we've stopped talking to our neighbors& peers in person because we mistakenly think half of Americans like communist ideas (we arent sure who they are though so we just avoid conflict by never discussing). Its an illusion created between the wu mao online, the derelict mainstream media& the social sites that just pull conservative posts so theres nothing allowed that disagrees with the wu mao talking points.

I watched "Psyop The Steal" its amazing but only focuses on Jan 6 domestic (with new info!). Here is where I first learned about wu mao, but theres no videos that I know of covering the wu mao operations of 2020-21, which are huge. I watch many of this guys videos& have learned so much personal stuff about china through him.

There's some here who are questionable, but then I may that too.
Fingers typing is a poor way to grasp people - the downside of this type of Media.
However, writing what you want to write and leave it at that will work - Don't look back unless a hand is on your shoulder.
Analyzing words and sentence structure are sometimes tips, but age differences and levels of education also contribute, however, writing takes practice along with the time of day, and other factors of life, and maybe lack of sleep and some wine or beer or .... lend to ... what , what ... huh ?

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
makes you wonder how much they paid that china man to fall for the camera>

did anyone notice that??

I mean, the clip on the Bannon war room intro, this guy falls down, and never even puts his arms out until hes 3/4 of the way down

that's not normal. 99% try to break their fall immediately...

PLus, they just "happened" to have been filming him at the time?

pretty convenient way to start a panic, yes?

seems staged to me.

(and then you've got folks incapable of discussion in here, like maybe they don't know enough english to discuss
or contribute like a normal thinking human would....

well, at least they know words like "moron".

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
There's some here who are questionable, but then I may that too.
Fingers typing is a poor way to grasp people - the downside of this type of Media.
However, writing what you want to write and leave it at that will work - Don't look back unless a hand is on your shoulder.
Analyzing words and sentence structure are sometimes tips, but age differences and levels of education also contribute, however, writing takes practice along with the time of day, and other factors of life, and maybe lack of sleep and some wine or beer or .... lend to ... what , what ... huh ?
Nah, its evident fundamental differences between people who grew up in America and people who dont understand our culture, historical references or norms. because theyve never been to America. I can tell the difference between chatter from Americans who are drunk, high, tired, angry or still on high school and chatter that is irregular because its not from here. All Americans can tell the difference if they realize how many chinese tokyo rose are among us and look with a little discernment.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Let me say one thing about the above film, she and her colleagues PROVED beyond any shadow of doubt that monkey and mouse cell lines USED IN VACCINES, not to mention cancers carried IN THE HUMAN blood supply, were giving people MS< HIV, Lupus, virtually every auto-immune condition, and CANCERS and much much more.This is why they tried to ruin her....because if people ever do catch on, they will start refusing vaccines and other peoples blood, and the diseases will dry up naturally, and that will put medicine out of business.
Hospitals make more off of cancer than anything else, so if it turns out that half (I believe its higher) the cancers are man-made, that man made modern medicinal byproducts are proven to be the primary causality....well you do the math.

Cancel culture is not new, read the history of history of Dr. Semmelweis.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Psyop-The Steal--Just watched the first seven minutes of it and will return to it later, but my thoughts go to the Swamp and then Quick Sand. What's out there is really depressing as you listen to those people.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat