Public schools

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
public school is already censoring my 11 year old daughter. She first wrote an article about the middle east peace deal that President Trump led. That was hard enough to get through. the second article was about the vaccine. she's in a journalism class. He said the sources we quoted like simone Gold and standforfreedom.org are fake. He said after this unacceptable article, that in retrospect her other 2 articles are also not good, and if she doesn't redo them, she'll fail the class
Already in contact with her teacher and principle, but I went down this road last year and the school system is a deep state. This is a charter school. What alternatives are there except private school which is pricy (I have 11 year old twin girls, single mom
we're in california unfortunately

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
public school is already censoring my 11 year old daughter. She first wrote an article about the middle east peace deal that President Trump led. That was hard enough to get through. the second article was about the vaccine. she's in a journalism class. He said the sources we quoted like simone Gold and standforfreedom.org are fake. He said after this unacceptable article, that in retrospect her other 2 articles are also not good, and if she doesn't redo them, she'll fail the class
Already in contact with her teacher and principle, but I went down this road last year and the school system is a deep state. This is a charter school. What alternatives are there except private school which is pricy (I have 11 year old twin girls, single mom
we're in california unfortunately
THIS is literally "viewpoint discrimination" as per SCOTUS in Rosenberger v. Rectors and Visitors of the University of Virginia (1995),…also a violation of the UNRUH Civil Rights Act of California…THAT HAS A #4,000 FINE PER OCCURANCE.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat