Publish Receipts

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Coralisles

Jan 9, 2021
Hawaii
1. Why not buy a page in the Times or Post and publish the receipts?

2. The "Green Zone" could have another purpose (if Covid hasn't already) .... No more student field trips to see the wonders of the Capitol, our history on it's walls and our founding documents. Talk about putting "children in cages", now we're putting Congress in cages.

3. Vox news publishes opinion saying Mike Lindell's "Truth" is all "fluff".

4. See USA Today

“Christian nationalism is a threat, and not just from Capitol attackers invoking Jesus”​

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ey-ted-cruz-capitol-attack-column/4292193001/

armnwake

Feb 10, 2021
I doubt the Post or Times would allow him to buy ad space for that or any other purpose, but I like where your heads at. POTUS has allies that can give this info a hard push on his behalf and with his public blessing, he just hasn’t.

If he doesn’t start punching soon, and with MTyson fury, he should never adopt the fighter persona again. This year was brutal on MAGA and DT, but quite frankly, I haven’t seen the fight in him (other than the impressively exhaustive rallying in Oct/Nov) since June. He could have stood up for our liberties at any moment and he really didn’t. He, like the RINOs, played softball when the opposition was playing dodgeball with bricks.

Reactions: j.wntworth

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat