Pulling all of this together comes down to one thing. Get Nancy Pelosi.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Pulling all of this together comes down to one thing. Get Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi gets away with everything she does or has someone do for her.
It is against the law for Nancy Pelosi to use her position as SPEAKER of
the HOUSE for personal profit or gain.
With the release from the house to the senate of the bill she identifies as
THE COVID RELIEF BILL she has crossed the line from SPEAKER POWER to a
CRIMINAL OFFENSE.
The bill she is promoting as COVID relief is less than 10% DIRECT RELIEF.
If deciding which budget item of the other 90% of the 491 pages is MOST OFFENSIVE
it would be the $1400 per week for children of government employees who NEVER
lost their JOBS!!

It seems as if a HUGE part of the budget items are payments OR INCENTIVES for
party DONORS.
Of course Pelosi wants bennies for her San Francisco, CA district. The numbers of

homeless living in tent cities, sleeping on city sidewalks & parks are increasing
in her city. Yet the $112,000,000 budget item is for a tunnel for her BIG-TECH
neighbors of Silicon Valley. A nice thanks.
Not to be outdone, the Senate Majority Leader, Schumer, has a one hundred million
dollar budget item to build a BRIDGE from New York to CANADA. Great COVID relief.

It is important to support music & the arts. But the millions of dollars for them
does NOT belong in this COVID bill. The national mandate for a $15.00/hr minimum
wage was NOT going to be in this bill, but Pelosi left it in "for the progressives".

There are MILLIONS in this bill for states for recovery. But states with the most
restriction on opening, like Pelosi's nephew in California, would get the most
money. But the people who suffered the most, the jobless should not have to depend
on state governments that have created so much harm; HAVE DEFUNDED POLICE.

Pelosi wants this bill to have NO ammending. But it needs to be a line item VETO.
Or NOT AT ALL. The no-longer-mainstream media will blame the SENATE Republicans for
holding up COVID RELIEF. But the littlebit of relief in this bill is NOT WORTH
the huge excessive inappropriate spending in this bill.

The COVID RELEF ASPECT needs to be pulled out and be A SINGULAR BILL to citizens
NOW. I believe it to be DISHONEST for the house to pass off the expenditures in
this bill as necessary for COVID RELIEF for United States citizens.

Last edited:

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
There's only one way of doing this. Get the House majority.

We always focus on the president, but the House is just as important if not more so.
If not for election fraud, I believe we probably got the majority, just like we won the Presidency. And, we added to the Senate too. It's a hard pill to swallow when you think about it. Even worse, when you think of the years we lost with Paul Ryan at the helm.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks!
Nancy Pelosi getting away with one more thing is getting to me. Now she is making her wall permanent. Were we, the people even asked?
At the CPAC I heard of "Citizens United". The web site is 'StopBidenAgenda.com". I am going to check it out.

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
If not for election fraud, I believe we probably got the majority, just like we won the Presidency. And, we added to the Senate too. It's a hard pill to swallow when you think about it. Even worse, when you think of the years we lost with Paul Ryan at the helm.
That's why it is so important to get the House, the Senate with MAGA people. We can't go to sleep until we have achieved this. Trusting the plan is no longer an option (never was).

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
There's only one way of doing this. Get the House majority.

We always focus on the president, but the House is just as important if not more so.
My fear is we cannot sustain 6 months of damage and destruction; 24 months will be terminal to our country.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Becoming House Leader could be an easy win for Trump and it would be the payback Trump was not able to dish out during his 4 years. I am sure he would love to drop kick her out of politics.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
That's why it is so important to get the House, the Senate with MAGA people. We can't go to sleep until we have achieved this. Trusting the plan is no longer an option (never was).
We need a new plan. Our military, the ones that actually put their lives on the line, would & will “fight for our country.” The crooked ones that control their action & inaction need to be dealt with. They are protecting the criminals (themselves) and the crimes.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
They are protecting the criminals (themselves) and the crimes.

Are we talking about this

BidenWall.png

• Wow
Reactions: UniqueCritique

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Nan cy pulls a low C.

get it...puh low si-

but the B has the confessional files, J edgar taught her well.

she ain't no bell ringer but she knows how to rip things maybe she was an alter boy getti ripped and then got a dickectomy?
don't know but she sure give real broads a bad name.
I mean, who would ever tap that.

coming from the Haight, who is surprised.
Hate from the Haight....shesh, I'm younger than that now...
bein silly.

but seriously, for someone who claims to know the word, to continually defame, defraud, and character assassinate those who do not agree with her....is classic religious hypocrisy. How can you say you love God, when you do not love your brothers.
and here I heard you claimed to want to help/love people. How did false documents, altering reports, employing enemy agents to make false claim, protecting rouge agents who broke their oaths all in a 4 year hate fest help or love the people.

Rather than work for our people she spent 4 years trying to get shorty at our expense. Now where's the love in than LOW..C.
huh Nan??

word.
yeah, like you live by it, you phony 2 faced aberration of all feminine mystiques.

Maybe Ice-pick Willy was her cuz?
she needs to go.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
That is my fear, too. If we can't get them out I am working at getting more of the truth out. We need bigger NUMBERS!!!
With the renewed efforts to plow ahead to cripple/dismantle police around the country, hopefully, those efforts will backfire. If the police (city, county & state) get pushed too far, it might be the proverbial fire, to light their butts into action. Supporting lawful grassroots efforts and pressure the rats to stay in their lane and stop breaking laws at the least. What would be an answer to prayers is the police and military (on the ground “real” soldiers) join forces, place the congressional & military crooks under arrest, allowing true Constitutionalist Patriots a chance to stop, or slow, the demise, gather additional unobstructed facts and prosecute them all!!🇺🇸
Perhaps there is wisdom in supporting and defending on-the-ground soldiers & law enforcement instead of tearing them down, calling them worthless and virtually spitting on them.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat