Question for attorneys or anyone that knows law(s)- option for Biden

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Multiple recent videos have displayed Joe’s decreased mental state. Can an injunction be filed to halt all Presidential duties until his mental status evaluated?
The "so called" VP could introduce the 25th amendment, but she will not do that until everyone is finished using him as a front. The entire White House and handlers;

Attachments

• BIDEN WHITEHOUSE.jpg
    BIDEN WHITEHOUSE.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 8

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I agree, but could republicans file an injunction now? That might interrupt some of their evil plans.
ANYONE could file an injunction....however, as we all know....it would be SLOW-ROLLED until the DEMS are done with Joe....then it's off to the "retirement" farm of the 25th amendment. ...OR....an unfortunate "accident" like falling from the shower....like he did in the past...make sense?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
ANYONE could file an injunction....however, as we all know....it would be SLOW-ROLLED until the DEMS are done with Joe....then it's off to the "retirement" farm of the 25th amendment. ...OR....an unfortunate "accident" like falling from the shower....like he did in the past...make sense?
Unfortunately yes. 😢 I was just thinking and hoping.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Well keep an eye on Bill and Hillary, they are known to change things so to speak! Many other's fit into that category now I'm sure!

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat