Questions for Mike Lindell on his video

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DaveB

Feb 10, 2021
I sleep on a My Pillow, but there are a couple of incorrect statements by one of the speakers in Mike's video. After 1:28:00 in the video, he shows a couple of diagrams from the Dominion manual showing Ethernet connections and then tries to conclude that "ethernet means internet". This is not true. Ethernet is only a cabling system and does not imply that an internet connection is part of that. In addition, one of the photos shows a Firewall which would be normal to keep any other users that are connected to the State's network from being able to access any of the Dominion equipment on the protected side of the firewall.
I am not saying that there is any proof here that Dominion was or wasn't connected to the internet, I'm just saying it is not correct to say that just because you are using ethernet cabling to tie network devices together that it is 'proof' of a connection to the internet.

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I sleep on a My Pillow, but there are a couple of incorrect statements by one of the speakers in Mike's video. After 1:28:00 in the video, he shows a couple of diagrams from the Dominion manual showing Ethernet connections and then tries to conclude that "ethernet means internet". This is not true. Ethernet is only a cabling system and does not imply that an internet connection is part of that. In addition, one of the photos shows a Firewall which would be normal to keep any other users that are connected to the State's network from being able to access any of the Dominion equipment on the protected side of the firewall.
I am not saying that there is any proof here that Dominion was or wasn't connected to the internet, I'm just saying it is not correct to say that just because you are using ethernet cabling to tie network devices together that it is 'proof' of a connection to the internet.
The time stamps show when it was connected if I am reading it right. I remember that one of the experts during Giuliani's presentation showed that he got into the machine in real time. Bottom line let the experts examine the machine and they will be able to say for sure. If the experts say they can access the machines using the internet it means the other side lied. Connecting to the internet is only one of the issues with the machines. Michael Lindell is a hero

Reactions: lascribe

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Interesting point on the printed read out there is one line with one vote and there we can see that vote was not awarded to Biden or Trump. A percent was given to Biden and a percent to Trump. That is not the way a vote works. There is no where on the form that allows the voter to divide the vote.

Michael Lindell is a HERO. For now the way we can support him is to get friends to see the video and have them spread the link. And of course his fight does not come cheap so go to his store and buy something and pray for him.

LindellApsolute Proof.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat