Raheem’s Bloody Mary Time

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Delbert

Feb 25, 2021
Raheem, I've been watching the War Room for a few months and decided to join today. The Green New Deal crowd is telling us that we have until 2030 to go green on energy and stop using fossil fuels and so forth. I find it to be a coincidence that their deadline for it being to late to stop the climate change happens to fall in the same time period of the expected near miss of the Asteroid of 2029/2036. Is their something they are not telling us? I'm not trying to push some conspiracy theory. I know your crew is heavy into election topics but a little more on the Green Deal would be nice especially with the author of the deal saying that it isn't about climate change. This caught my attention after hearing the rhetoric from the lefties when Biden stopped the pipeline. It was the first time I heard a reference to 2030 and the climate deadline.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat