Raheem - is he really necessary?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Kostia999

Mar 20, 2021
I don't mean to be unnecessarily harsh - I actually tried to find a way of privately conveying this message to War Room and could find none, so here goes:

I tune in to the War Room everyday to hear Steve Bannon and his guests, not his sidekick Raheem.

While Raheem is generally just an annoyance that I can skip thru by hitting the FORWARD button, today (Friday) I heard something that was particularly irritating: Early in the second show (yes - I download all 3 every day and listen to them as I can), and in the middle of an interesting interview with a guy from NEWSMAX, I hear Raheem chastising Steve saying, "Well...it's 65 minutes and I've just now gotten a chance to speak..." or some such nonsense, and then enlightening us all that, "We are missing the main point." Uggh...really?

It struck me: is it really possible that this guy has such an enormous ego that he thinks we CARE what he thinks?

I for one, do not, and while he may do wonderful work elsewhere, I would suggest to Steve that he is "noise not signal" when it comes to the show.

Either recognize reality - that Raheem is Ed McMahon to Steve's Johnny Carson - or go find another gig.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: Chy and THE KING

Punslinger

Mar 10, 2021
I don't recall the comment to which you refer, but could it be that Raheem the Dream was joking? A beau jest from the War Room's own Beau Brummell and Brit Wit — and steady counterbalance to the heady CaliBannon? I generally find his commentary incisive, substantive and amusing. Instead, I would propose dispensing with the vacuous Fog City Midge (Meh-dge), whose insufferably dull chorus of "so yah," "I, me, my, myself" convert War Room to Bore Room.

But that, too, is just my opinion.

Reactions: Kostia999

Arthur

Feb 11, 2021
I like Raheem. ( His accent is hard to listen to at times and he does wine a lot )
Sure he has a big ego. Drinking whisky at Morton's and shouting about doing and reporting real news.
Yes he is hard to stomach at times.
It is called Masculinity. I like it.
My wife will say the same about me. But Tequila makes me shout " I watch real news " but I can not afford Steak at Morton's.
You should try listening to him on his pod cast. Wow, talk about an ego.
I like the contrast and the Banter and the research Natalie Winters brings. Raheem ads some spice to the soup.
Jack Maxey is sadly missed at the table. Loosing him hurt the show.
Your opinion is yours and I appreciate it. I do find it weird that you complain about someone working hard to help you and me, and giving you priceless Data for free. Maybe CNN or something you have to buy will make you feel better. Just change the channel if you don't like it.
Nothing is perfect and you can't please everyone.
Just my opinion.

Arthur

Feb 11, 2021
Fog City Midge is a GEM. She brings things into focus from another point of view. Femininity in a war room can be a challenge. Again, I think she brings more spice to the soup. She is a Spitfire and a champion.

Reactions: Chy and Kostia999

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so are you raheem, lookin for cudos, or a shill or worse another white supremacist sent to give us all a bad name.

if you don't kike the guy, change the channel, everybody want to be a red queen, off with their heads...these days....sheesh...Steve obviously sees something in him.

oldrock

Mar 20, 2021
Man, some people are so critical of everything... I could find something to complain about if I was inclined to be cynical and stoke the left, but I am not inclined. If you don't have anything helpful to say, don't say it. Just my opinion of course. I appreciate all of them, some offer more than others, but ALL of them.

Kostia999

Mar 20, 2021
so are you raheem, lookin for cudos, or a shill or worse another white supremacist sent to give us all a bad name.

if you don't kike the guy, change the channel, everybody want to be a red queen, off with their heads...these days....sheesh...Steve obviously sees something in him.
LOL

Yup...it's me..Raheem! Hahahaha

If you need to ask, you are inadvertently proving my point.

As I said, the fast forward button takes care of him most of the time. Wouldn't DREAM of changing the channel...to WHAT?!!!

Thanks all for the feedback.

Reactions: countermoon

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
It s call banter between two people who have mutual respect for each others and reach a level of comfortability that stuff just comes out naturally without malice. The kind of camaraderie that is so honest it can be put on free display to the world. I wish I had this kind of relationship with all my friends, some are real stuck ups like this poster. Take a joke. Really.

O

oldmanrsing

seems to me this is knit picking as said in my day. when everyone supports the other is the way of cooperation and looking at the scopes of things. i like when Raheem brings up the latest news and Maggie has a pun or two. of course i am old but if it aint broke dont fix it. patience is a virtue but commercials always piss me off, so stupid and try to object my intelligence. god bless guys

Kostia999

Mar 20, 2021
It s call banter between two people who have mutual respect for each others and reach a level of comfortability that stuff just comes out naturally without malice. The kind of camaraderie that is so honest it can be put on free display to the world. I wish I had this kind of relationship with all my friends, some are real stuck ups like this poster. Take a joke. Really.
Now THAT's Raheem talking!

The stuck up poster...wow...open minded aren't we?

Am I still entitled to an opinion?

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Now THAT's Raheem talking!

The stuck up poster...wow...open minded aren't we?

Am I still entitled to an opinion?
I take this as a compliment and thank you for noticing my unwavering support of the war room. I am just glad you did not take on Steve, some choice words would have ensued. Not that this is an invitation. I just love it when those confronted with opposite view chose the argument that the other party must be closed minded, as though differing opinions are not on a continuum but only black or white, or in this case true or false.

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
I don't mean to be unnecessarily harsh - I actually tried to find a way of privately conveying this message to War Room and could find none, so here goes:

I tune in to the War Room everyday to hear Steve Bannon and his guests, not his sidekick Raheem.

While Raheem is generally just an annoyance that I can skip thru by hitting the FORWARD button, today (Friday) I heard something that was particularly irritating: Early in the second show (yes - I download all 3 every day and listen to them as I can), and in the middle of an interesting interview with a guy from NEWSMAX, I hear Raheem chastising Steve saying, "Well...it's 65 minutes and I've just now gotten a chance to speak..." or some such nonsense, and then enlightening us all that, "We are missing the main point." Uggh...really?

It struck me: is it really possible that this guy has such an enormous ego that he thinks we CARE what he thinks?

I for one, do not, and while he may do wonderful work elsewhere, I would suggest to Steve that he is "noise not signal" when it comes to the show.

Either recognize reality - that Raheem is Ed McMahon to Steve's Johnny Carson - or go find another gig.

Just my opinion.
Not at all true, Steve talks, Raheem is the creator of a certain amount of the content! The two have worked together for years , and what he says is very relevant! Very smart man indeed, he’s been on London news, for a long time . He is a reasonable piece of the show.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
What was it Kostia 666? you gotta wake up girl. The folks on the warroom are what's happenin'. They are like "Radio Free Europe" in WWII. That whole crew is exactly what we need right now, Steve, Raheem, Fog City, Captain Bannon, all the regulars, even Jack the Max, he's doin his own thing right now, but he's with'em. I'm going to convey a message to you privately, "Go up to the next size on those panties, lay back and enjoy the ride" Listen to how real people talk' Just sayin, MAGA.!

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
A friend is someone you can see through and still enjoy the show. I think of Steve and Raheem as very loyal friends and I enjoy it when they rib each other; kinda like family. In addition, Raheem and his reporter Ms. Winters get their hands on information that no one hears about. Also, Raheem hits the nail on the head when it comes to pointing out significant nuances with any story and the implications of same. As far as Raheem's ego, I think he earned it. He has no problem laughing at himself so he's okay with me. And besides, he is easy on the eyes.

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
I don't recall the comment to which you refer, but could it be that Raheem the Dream was joking? A beau jest from the War Room's own Beau Brummell and Brit Wit — and steady counterbalance to the heady CaliBannon? I generally find his commentary incisive, substantive and amusing. Instead, I would propose dispensing with the vacuous Fog City Midge (Meh-dge), whose insufferably dull chorus of "so yah," "I, me, my, myself" convert War Room to Bore Room.

But that, too, is just my opinion.
Yes I agree i heard that remark and Raheem was joking-who knows-always enjoy his remarks and Natalie Winters well rounded and very informative-the lady writing above-doesnt seem to be proficient in the English languageYOU GUYYS isnt too classy so be it-Raheem is a classy guy-looks good and has insightful remarks-enjoy this alot! No time for dissin the friends lady above-stick wit the bad GUYS!!!! MAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• =DANCE SUNDAY.wav
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
A friend is someone you can see through and still enjoy the show. I think of Steve and Raheem as very loyal friends and I enjoy it when they rib each other; kinda like family. In addition, Raheem and his reporter Ms. Winters get their hands on information that no one hears about. Also, Raheem hits the nail on the head when it comes to pointing out significant nuances with any story and the implications of same. As far as Raheem's ego, I think he earned it. He has no problem laughing at himself so he's okay with me. And besides, he is easy on the eyes.
WARROOM deals with some intense, disturbing content every day, so I appreciate the teasing to lighten the mood. I like the fact there are a constant flow of guests who keep the show relevant and interesting. I hate missing a Live show, the chat room is invaluable and adds so much to the show. There’s nothing better out there, excellent show...🇺🇸💜💪🏻

Kellrocky38

Mar 21, 2021
Nashville
Raheem is the yin to SKB’s yang. I do hate that Jack Maxey’s gone. Far as I’m concerned WarRoom IS the news. I mean, who would’ve known Doc Navarro had great guns, and that Boris is hilarious were it not for WR? I adore the entire cast and what they’re doing for our country! Red pilling the world one episode at a time! Steve Bannon is a ROCKSTAR PATRIOT!!!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
There's a long tradition of sidekicks. Raheem is more than that though. He brings an interesting perspective, an odd background. He keeps bully Bannon in line. I don't mind the conflict. You can't be a shrinking violet in politics. I wouldn't want a yes man.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat