RAHEEM JUMP IN! How can patriots WIN in the communications war? Patriots must control the narrative and the news. Period.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021
Think about what would be happening in our country if TRUTH and a patriotic perspective were reaching ALL adult Americans? Warroom is a great breakthrough program for conservatives but what is the mean age of the audience?

Older Americans from BOTH parties trend conservative and trend patriotic. But they are not ONLINE very much. They'd rather read or watch TV for news and analysis. FOX has been taken over and gutted. Yes, there's Maria and Tucker allowed to keep a viewership.

I wish a true conservative would buy one of the alphabet companies (ABC, NBC, CBS) that can be accessed on television by antenna and not with a cable hook-up. You can laugh. Millions of VOTERS could be influenced this way. Many are not downloading APPS! As inflation rages many will have to give up cable. Also, pray tell how are we all going to communicate when the commies knock out our internet and cable? hmm? pigeons?

***BY THE WAY, IS IT ANY COINCIDENCE THAT COVID AFFECTS THE ELDERLY AND NOT THE KIDS? IS IT BY DESIGN TO ELIMINATE CONSERVATIVE VOTERS?*** Wasn't BREXIT WON by the ELDERLY Raheem?

Think about Warroom on an ALPHABET network during the day that can be accessed by antenna and Brannon Howse of Frankspeech/World View Weekend doing in-depth interviews every night from 7-9pm.

I am ordering PAPER copies of Epoch Times for the seniors in my life who are not online very much or at all.

NEED ACTIONABLE IDEAS PEOPLE.

Last edited:

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Think about what would be happening in our country if TRUTH and a patriotic perspective were reaching ALL adult Americans? Warroom is a great breakthrough program for conservatives but what is the mean age of the audience?

Older Americans from BOTH parties trend conservative and trend patriotic. But they are not ONLINE very much. They'd rather read or watch TV for news and analysis. FOX has been taken over and gutted. Yes, there's Maria and Tucker allowed to keep a viewership.

I wish a true conservative would buy one of the alphabet companies (ABC, NBC, CBS) that can be accessed on television by antenna and not with a cable hook-up. You can laugh. Millions of VOTERS could be influenced this way. Many are not downloading APPS! As inflation rages many will have to give up cable. Also, pray tell how are we all going to communicate when the commies knock out our internet and cable? hmm? pigeons?

***BY THE WAY, IS IT ANY COINCIDENCE THAT COVID AFFECTS THE ELDERLY AND NOT THE KIDS? IS IT BY DESIGN TO ELIMINATE CONSERVATIVE VOTERS?*** Wasn't BREXIT WON by the ELDERLY Raheem?

Think about Warroom on an ALPHABET network during the day that can be accessed by antenna and Brannon Howse of Frankspeech/World View Weekend doing in-depth interviews every night from 7-9pm.

I am ordering PAPER copies of Epoch Times for the seniors in my life who are not online very much or at all.

let yourself continue being a victim of modern tech ie: the computer/cell phones -just as in the days of old
- street corners - meetings - and or notes - we are the most intelligent of planet earth - communication does not end-because of a blackout
we will adapt and overcome

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021

Not everyone over the age of 50 are asleep - I am an old man from the 60s era - and I am very much in the mix! The main problem we have is the ability to have Mass Communication - RAV is being jammed by someone as we speak , and we know what they are doing to silence us on Facebook Twitter and other Social Media Sites. Frank Speak - is not working except as a TV outlet. WAR ROOM is cutting edge, but we are vulnerable to jamming and that is evident.

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021
let yourself continue being a victim of modern tech ie: the computer/cell phones -just as in the days of old
- street corners - meetings - and or notes - we are the most intelligent of planet earth - communication does not end-because of a blackout
we will adapt and overcome
Agreed. But we should be prepared. It's not if but when.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest

You might be interested in the short paperback 4D Warfare by Jack Posobiec

See also:
  • Rules for Revolutionaries by Naomi Wolf
  • "The Art of Spiritual War" by Michael Anton here

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

yea, "your right".

one tragedy im witnessing in my life and those around me, my family, my wife's family everyone i know. when i ask them whats their view on whats going on in the world, like whats their understanding of it and it scares the poop out of me that nobody has a clue as to whats going on. one aunt didn't even know what communist means. i realized how much trouble as a nation were in. its clear to me, what these infiltrators have been doing to our country, our world since Satan was thrown out of heaven. nobody sees the blinders over their eyes. its like they are so consumed with bits and pieces of everything, mostly fantasy and not real. everyone's under a trance , a spell. even the most scariest thing thats coming our way doesn't seem to effect them. numb, dumb and filled with years and years of intentionally poisoned foods being fed to western nations. making us fat and lazy, sick and with no fight in us. its a genius stragedy on how their taking this country down and the rest of the worlds last freedoms. years in the making, playing the long game. the devil is into the details. mankind has been under the devils confusion and evil deception spell. using willing participants as vessels to do the bidding of their father , whos a liar and father of lies. theres no truth in them. i believe prayer is only going to work. repentance, because if everything geoengineering.org is saying is true, it would make sense because God did say the end would be in fire. if our ozone layer is really as bad as they say 90 to 95% destroyed, fires will break out everywhere. its truly crazy all thats going on. i could only imagine how God almighty feels considering he sees everything every second of our lives. im sure his wrath is building up. vengeance belongs to the lord. the world mourns when evil people are in power, sometimes God allows things to happen to wake us up, to drive us to repentance. everybody is so focused on this world and life beyond earth they fail to see that none of this was meant to last. were supposed to focus on heaven bound not building up treasures hear on earth. its why the world is in the trouble were in. because we that should have been awake were asleep lost in a world controlled by the devil. news we thought we trusted were just arms of the devil to sow discord, to decieve people into believing anything they want. if you want somebody to believe what you say just tell them enough times until they believe it.

KathyofAmerica

Feb 13, 2021
You might be interested in the short paperback 4D Warfare by Jack Posobiec

See also:
  • Rules for Revolutionaries by Naomi Wolf
  • "The Art of Spiritual War" by Michael Anton here
I was around when Obama was being schooled in this crap from the father of "The Weathermen" This crap is nothing but standard Marxism.
Wait, are you confusing Rules for Revolutionaries with Rules for Radicals? Or are you saying that Rules for Revolutionaries by Naomi Wolf is Marxist?

JARG

Feb 28, 2021
As globalist influences fight to suppress free ideas, those with the free ideas will always fight to express those ideas... until they are too afraid to do that.

The free have ideas that flourish, and make things better for everyone, while the globalist ideas are about regulating the species to preserve supposed finite resources with zero sum analogies and repressive tactics.

The free minded can overcome in the real world by not playing the big tech globalist games. Big money is on the side of the globalists, but the money they make is off the backs of the free minded. There is, and will always be, a tension in the symbiotic relationship between the two.

Once tyrants realized that centralization would be a lot easier if they controlled tech, they began investing in it. The race is on to see who can own and control the most. Big tech is their Achilles heal. It requires that people buy hardware and use it, then become dependent on it.

The answer is to use old world paper and metal money and do transactions in analog, either in person or over the phone. This includes personal relationships. Digital is seen as progressive and the easy buttons they create further pull us into the large net of corporate control that bypasses normal society and our government by the people.

This idea of going back a step to use real money and in-person relationships is considered backwards and heretical, like so many things that worked for free people in the past. Digital has become our free ride to the hell of tyrannical control because good people never consider the evil stuff these opportunists are using against them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
As globalist influences fight to suppress free ideas, those with the free ideas will always fight to express those ideas... until they are too afraid to do that.

The free have ideas that flourish, and make things better for everyone, while the globalist ideas are about regulating the species to preserve supposed finite resources with zero sum analogies and repressive tactics.

The free minded can overcome in the real world by not playing the big tech globalist games. Big money is on the side of the globalists, but the money they make is off the backs of the free minded. There is, and will always be, a tension in the symbiotic relationship between the two.

Once tyrants realized that centralization would be a lot easier if they controlled tech, they began investing in it. The race is on to see who can own and control the most. Big tech is their Achilles heal. It requires that people buy hardware and use it, then become dependent on it.

The answer is to use old world paper and metal money and do transactions in analog, either in person or over the phone. This includes personal relationships. Digital is seen as progressive and the easy buttons they create further pull us into the large net of corporate control that bypasses normal society and our government by the people.

This idea is considered backwards and heretical, like so many things that worked for free people in the past. Digital has become our free ride to the hell of tyrannical control because good people never consider the evil stuff these opportunists are using against them.
as always the easy way seems to come with strings attached - some time soon - just like punishing your child - our toys will be pulled -for being bad lill children - not doing as your told - these toys include the way we feed ourselves - start learning now - the essentials of how to survive (especially without that can of raviolis) or the corner store (the food lines & rationing of 3rd world countries coming soon to your hood )

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021

This idea is considered backwards and heretical, like so many things that worked for free people in the past. Digital has become our free ride to the hell of tyrannical control because good people never consider the evil stuff these opportunists are using against them.
True - I am reminded of a song "A Country Boy will Survive." Hank Williams Jr.

Ann Inquirer

Feb 12, 2021

Retirees are online all the time. Tho on TV, Tucker started the back talk.

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
yea, "your right".

one tragedy im witnessing in my life and those around me, my family, my wife's family everyone i know. when i ask them whats their view on whats going on in the world, like whats their understanding of it and it scares the poop out of me that nobody has a clue as to whats going on. one aunt didn't even know what communist means. i realized how much trouble as a nation were in. its clear to me, what these infiltrators have been doing to our country, our world since Satan was thrown out of heaven. nobody sees the blinders over their eyes. its like they are so consumed with bits and pieces of everything, mostly fantasy and not real. everyone's under a trance , a spell. even the most scariest thing thats coming our way doesn't seem to effect them. numb, dumb and filled with years and years of intentionally poisoned foods being fed to western nations. making us fat and lazy, sick and with no fight in us. its a genius stragedy on how their taking this country down and the rest of the worlds last freedoms. years in the making, playing the long game. the devil is into the details. mankind has been under the devils confusion and evil deception spell. using willing participants as vessels to do the bidding of their father , whos a liar and father of lies. theres no truth in them. i believe prayer is only going to work. repentance, because if everything geoengineering.org is saying is true, it would make sense because God did say the end would be in fire. if our ozone layer is really as bad as they say 90 to 95% destroyed, fires will break out everywhere. its truly crazy all thats going on. i could only imagine how God almighty feels considering he sees everything every second of our lives. im sure his wrath is building up. vengeance belongs to the lord. the world mourns when evil people are in power, sometimes God allows things to happen to wake us up, to drive us to repentance. everybody is so focused on this world and life beyond earth they fail to see that none of this was meant to last. were supposed to focus on heaven bound not building up treasures hear on earth. its why the world is in the trouble were in. because we that should have been awake were asleep lost in a world controlled by the devil. news we thought we trusted were just arms of the devil to sow discord, to decieve people into believing anything they want. if you want somebody to believe what you say just tell them enough times until they believe it.
My eyes are bleeding.

Please. Punctuate.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat