RAHEEM KASSAM, I FOUND A GOVERNMENT US CODES PAGE, THAT SAYS WE ARE UNDER MILITARY LAW AND IN A STATE OF INSURRECTION. Thoughts?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MissRobynS

Jan 17, 2021
Screenshot_20210227-133057_Brave.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1614028323590.jpg
    FB_IMG_1614028323590.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20210222-171242_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210222-171242_Brave.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • FB_IMG_1614028334338.jpg
    FB_IMG_1614028334338.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 44

Huh?

Feb 27, 2021
In any case, whether true or not, the obvious fact is that we are all engaged in an intense battle for the soul of the nation. We must stand! And fight politically! And financially! And religiously! And do that within the bounds of convention and law but with intensity!

The next four years appear to pose an inexorable stain, if not a rip, in the fabric of our nation. Those of us who believe in a bright future for the only nation on earth wholly owned by its people collectively must stand against the flaccid notions projected by the regime.
Those notions undermine the very strength of our Constitution and invade our ethics and consciousness like a swarm of army worms.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
So what? It's part of Title 10, laws governing the armed forces,

It's just a law that authorizes the POTUS to use the military to quell insurrections that fit the description.

"In effect" just means it's a law that is currently on the books.

We are not under military rule....

MissRobynS

Jan 17, 2021
I don't follow fantasy, or possible psychological operations, like Operation Trust.

That kept Russians, from fighting back during the Bolshevist revolution, because they thought, people were fighting to save them, behind the scenes.

So unless, someone took over the Government website page, that I discovered last month, and have updated it, for years.

It went from Military law and a Pentagon audit, and then updated to Insurrection in 2019

Follow the link, look at the drop down list, at the top, that shows this has been in effect, since 1994.

You may, have to rethink your position at some point.

I didn't come to argue, I wanted to get Raheem attention, since he's been banned on Twitter.

It get his take, on my find.

That's it.

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
I don't follow fantasy, or possible psychological operations, like Operation Trust.

That kept Russians, from fighting back during the Bolshevist revolution, because they thought, people were fighting to save them, behind the scenes.

So unless, someone took over the Government website page, that I discovered last month, and have updated it, for years.

It went from Military law and a Pentagon audit, and then updated to Insurrection in 2019

Follow the link, look at the drop down list, at the top, that shows this has been in effect, since 1994.

I didn't come to argue, I wanted to get Raheem attention, since he's been banned on Twitter.

It get his take, on my find.

That's it.

Barnes and Baris​

have now livestream and telling all stuff about trump campain what fun to watch
Steven Miller -> Strip Club 2016 LasVegas

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it’s a duck! This tyranny isn’t interested in having to “announce” ANYTHING to us the people. Tyranny’s are just that, a tyranny. They are using THEIR constitution, Marxism agenda....

Reactions: Lady Patriot

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...Follow the link, look at the drop down list, at the top, that shows this has been in effect, since 1994.

It's just a page of text from the US Code.

Search 10 USC 253 and click on any of the other sites (like Cornell Law), you'll see exactly the same thing.

If you scroll down and look at the derivation, It actually dates all the way back to 1871`

uscode.house.gov is a government website, not hacked or anything. The drop down list will take you to previous versions of the US Code. They also contain 10 USC 253. This law gets re-authorized every 2 years.

Your thread title says

RAHEEM KASSAM, I FOUND A GOVERNMENT US CODES PAGE, THAT SAYS WE ARE UNDER MILITARY LAW AND IN A STATE OF INSURRECTION. Thoughts?​

This is not correct by any stretch of the imagination.

What you found an online copy of the US Code.from the House of Representatives web server.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
hmm...so all q-ing aside, if 253 (1) is correct,
then i'd say a prima facia case for declaring military rule in the states already exists.
at least wherein they have already provably deprived the people of due process in having one person one vote apply.
When they usurped their own legislators they broke the covenants guaranteed under this law. Trump should have declared a stay until legislators came in, changed the laws and thn had a revote. All states have a case for having their constitutional rights violated.

at this stage, all you can declare is this "election" was an out and out coup, and deal with it. RECALLS, or war, or a CCP country, take your pick.

People did not all wake up when Obama handed hundreds of billions to Iran, who promptly bought and built more weapons to kill all of us.... When a United States President give money to those that want to kill us, and gets a peace prize, and half the country aplaudes him for it, and elects his senile second........delusional hardly covers what we've become.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
hmm...so all q-ing aside, if 253 (1) is correct,
then i'd say a prima facia case for declaring military rule in the states already exists.
at least wherein they have already provably deprived the people of due process in having one person one vote apply.
When they usurped their own legislators they broke the covenants guaranteed under this law. Trump should have declared a stay until legislators came in, changed the laws and thn had a revote. All states have a case for having their constitutional rights violated.

at this stage, all you can declare is this "election" was an out and out coup, and deal with it. RECALLS, or war, or a CCP country, take your pick.

People did not all wake up when Obama handed hundreds of billions to Iran, who promptly bought and built more weapons to kill all of us.... When a United States President give money to those that want to kill us, and gets a peace prize, and half the country aplaudes him for it, and elects his senile second........delusional hardly covers what we've become.
No outings, no church, etc, Big Gov at large.....

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat