Raheem, the question is not who is running Biden. We know it's Barack Hussein Obama. The question is, who is running Barack Hussein Obama?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

R

Renegade

Good question!....his actions as President reflected Middle Eastern And Globalization tendencies ..... He Never impressed me as “Defender of the Flag”.... especially when his partner let us all know it’s true feelings about our country.....Barry, as he is better known by, is truly a living example of Deception.....hopefully we will rise above his divisiveness legacy and reset our nation “As One Nation Under God” . Be strong fellow Americans, we can beat these rogues. God bless you all.
3CBCCCFC-1836-485F-B83C-B42AEB1F0285.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
Good question!....his actions as President reflected Middle Eastern And Globalization tendencies ..... He Never impressed me as “Defender of the Flag”.... especially when his partner let us all know it’s true feelings about our country.....Barry, as he is better known by, is truly a living example of Deception.....hopefully we will can rise above his divisiveness legacy and reset our nation “As One Nation Under God” . Be strong fellow Americans, we can beat these rogues. God bless you all. View attachment 3464
Didn't you love it when Barack confessed his true religion to George Stephanopolous? I think he said, "My Muslim religion has taught me," and then Georgie corrected him, "Uh, Mr. President, you mean your Christian Religion, right?" It was a classic moment.

Reactions: RMT and Renegade

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
This IS the question. For sure there are multi levels/layers of people. This is how they roll. Everyone that is part of this massive operation is compartmentalized working many times unwittingly/unknowlingly on the bigger picture.
And by the way, don't make fun of old guys who eat ice cream and go to bed, and "I'm not old. I'm 47. What I object to is you automatically treating me like an inferior..........." Anyone remember Dennis? Holy Grail?

Reactions: Renegade

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Good question!....his actions as President reflected Middle Eastern And Globalization tendencies ..... He Never impressed me as “Defender of the Flag”.... especially when his partner let us all know it’s true feelings about our country.....Barry, as he is better known by, is truly a living example of Deception.....hopefully we will rise above his divisiveness legacy and reset our nation “As One Nation Under God” . Be strong fellow Americans, we can beat these rogues. God bless you all. View attachment 3464
AMEN! GOD Is Greater Than ANY Problem We Have!

Reactions: Lajo and Renegade

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Obama is running Bidden - Bidden thinking he is running Obama - Obama thinks he is making the decisions - BIG FU....

Reactions: Renegade

R

Renegade

Glad to hear this exchange...From the combination of the two of your thoughts I get a great sense hope.....🙏

Reactions: Dip Stick

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I would agree with both of you (hopefully) were it not for one thing,

scripture must be fulfilled.

my kingdom is not of this world...said by whom?

if you will bow down to me I will give you the power for it has been given unto me to give it...who said that.

so the war, zeke's war....anybody looked at allepo and damascus, both desribed as becoming uninhabitable, lately,
or turkey joining the group spoken of,
or what the kings of
the east and north (russia/turkey, china/persia have been up to lately.

anybody remember when Mao ts tung said he already had an army the size St. John siad would march on Israel? And now they've built a military grade road staight towards the area...

how much longer can it be? I think we are getting one last chance to reason with folks on our way out, and that the real Sheet is about to hit the real fans of this lying world of wonders.

hopefully, I'll be watching it from the mezzanine. I'm just hoping to see more friends there when we get there.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I would agree with both of you (hopefully) were it not for one thing,

scripture must be fulfilled.

my kingdom is not of this world...said by whom?

if you will bow down to me I will give you the power for it has been given unto me to give it...who said that.

so the war, zeke's war....anybody looked at allepo and damascus, both desribed as becoming uninhabitable, lately,
or turkey joining the group spoken of,
or what the kings of
the east and north (russia/turkey, china/persia have been up to lately.

anybody remember when Mao ts tung said he already had an army the size St. John siad would march on Israel? And now they've built a military grade road staight towards the area...

how much longer can it be? I think we are getting one last chance to reason with folks on our way out, and that the real Sheet is about to hit the real fans of this lying world of wonders.

hopefully, I'll be watching it from the mezzanine. I'm just hoping to see more friends there when we get there.
Jesus said it in John 18:36. Yes, Scripture Will Be Fulfilled and Maybe We All are Hoping for just 1 More 2nd Chronicles 7:14. If Not, We Will Definitely See Each Other Very Soon! Let's Be Careful to Not Let Our Love Grow Cold. Matthew 24:12. Spread the Good news of Jesus while We Still Can.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Didn't you love it when Barack confessed his true religion to George Stephanopolous? I think he said, "My Muslim religion has taught me," and then Georgie corrected him, "Uh, Mr. President, you mean your Christian Religion, right?" It was a classic moment.
The muslim religion is the same as others. Religion means very little, Religion is marketing.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
The muslim religion is the same as others. Religion means very little, Religion is marketing.
My dear, moniqueannemcgregor, I believe that you are either misinformed, radical-university brainwashed, or an apologist. With respect, the only religion I know of which is definitely pure marketing, is the religion of "Climate Change." Climate Change is a religion, not a science, but to your main point, the Muslim religion is not "the same as others."
With regard to your statement, "Religion means very little, Religion is marketing." Did you get that from a university professor, or is this your well-considered opinion? If well-considered, if you have thought this through, please explain your thinking. I don't understand how anyone could say what you said, if they believe in God; perhaps that is where we don't see eye to eye. If one does not believe in God, then one can never understand faith, prayer, religion etc. As for me, I believe in God, a loving God, in Jesus Christ who is the Son of God. I believe in the same Jesus Christ who came into the world by divine means and who was the only One who God the Father begot in the flesh, making Jesus Christ God incarnate. It was He who paid the price for all sin, so that those who repent of their sins will not have to face God and pay the price for offending their Creator -- all sin is an offence to God and no unclean thing can dwell in His presence. Jesus Christ has, through his Atoning sacrifice, paid the price for all sinners who repent, and through the Resurrection has overcome death and provided that all of God creations will be raised from death in an incorruptible state -- this gift of resurrection is to all of his creations who have lived on the earth, even those who do not repent. Those who have repented and have accepted the greatest of all gifts from God, the infinite Atonement, will live in peace and enjoy His presence and behold and receive the fullness of his Glory. Those who do not repent and accept the Gift of the Atonement, will be raised from death, but will not enjoy the presence and full Glory of God and His Son Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit manifested these things to me, but only after I studied His scriptures, prayed fervently, and exercised faith in His Word. I hope you will do the same. The Gifts of God are real and you deserve to receive these blessed Gifts of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
My dear, moniqueannemcgregor, I believe that you are either misinformed, radical-university brainwashed, or an apologist. With respect, the only religion I know of which is definitely pure marketing, is the religion of "Climate Change." Climate Change is a religion, not a science, but to your main point, the Muslim religion is not "the same as others."
With regard to your statement, "Religion means very little, Religion is marketing." Did you get that from a university professor, or is this your well-considered opinion? If well-considered, if you have thought this through, please explain your thinking. I don't understand how anyone could say what you said, if they believe in God; perhaps that is where we don't see eye to eye. If one does not believe in God, then one can never understand faith, prayer, religion etc. As for me, I believe in God, a loving God, in Jesus Christ who is the Son of God. I believe in the same Jesus Christ who came into the world by divine means and who was the only One who God the Father begot in the flesh, making Jesus Christ God incarnate. It was He who paid the price for all sin, so that those who repent of their sins will not have to face God and pay the price for offending their Creator -- all sin is an offence to God and no unclean thing can dwell in His presence. Jesus Christ has, through his Atoning sacrifice, paid the price for all sinners who repent, and through the Resurrection has overcome death and provided that all of God creations will be raised from death in an incorruptible state -- this gift of resurrection is to all of his creations who have lived on the earth, even those who do not repent. Those who have repented and have accepted the greatest of all gifts from God, the infinite Atonement, will live in peace and enjoy His presence and behold and receive the fullness of his Glory. Those who do not repent and accept the Gift of the Atonement, will be raised from death, but will not enjoy the presence and full Glory of God and His Son Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit manifested these things to me, but only after I studied His scriptures, prayed fervently, and exercised faith in His Word. I hope you will do the same. The Gifts of God are real and you deserve to receive these blessed Gifts of God.
God Bless You Many Times Over, for You Are a Blessing to Many! Boldness and Unwavering Faith and Love of Others in Your Testimony!🙏

Reactions: Gr82BinUSA

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat