raheems microphone

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ebjay aldwinbay

Feb 9, 2021
i don’t mean to complain but....that re-20 mic raheem is using today and jack used yesterday is blown or the pattern needs to be corrected....it makes everybody sound like they have a stuffed up schnozzle!!......should sound crisp and full rich and clear.....am i out of bounds bringing up the audio quality?......the other mics sound excellent.......thank you

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Trying to get message thru. PLEASE. THEY need to ENTER Mike's doc into EVIDENCE. IT SAYS IT ALL.
They opened it up about election. This cannot end without the TRUTH. THEY need to see the TRUTH about that GA phone call they say he tried to alter votes !! I am west coast feel so helpless. PLEASE. get it in. 509-936-4398. With all the lawyers in the world he had to get ones who do not know him & what is important to MAGA.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
HERE IS WHAT TO DO....1) Do not defend him. 2) Show what the MSM would not
show - his great relationship with his supporters 3) MAGA is on trial, too
4) Show his plane landing & the peaceful crowds waiting 5) Show GA night
before election with lines stretching out thru the fields 6) PA and how the
crowds came (the one where 57,000 MAGA came. 7) Show Mike's documentary
8) They are adding new "finding" of Trump calling GA trying to get them to
certify the real votes & not the ones certified before count was completed.
(He was NOT trying to change the votes.)
@bberquam BEN of RealAmericasNews who was at most rallies. Have great videos
with MAGA. DO NOT DEFEND HIM. SHOW THE REAL DONALD TRUMP the media would not
let people see. Talk about the 55 USA citizens detained in foreign countries
he got rescued. LET reality show the Trump no one gets to see. @kittiepixT
I will show u how to reach me. noquikfix@yahoo.com
THESE ARE WHAT MADE ME BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER.
The military he got home. The PEACE TREATIES they negotiated. He is NOT who
they thought they knew on twitter.

I FEEL SO HELPLESS.

• Sad
Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

ebjay aldwinbay

Feb 9, 2021
I thought Steve seemed sick with bad cold for a while.
those mics have a switch built on them...you can choose the ‘’polar pattern’’ which is the area it really picks up (side/front/around).....as well they have a ‘’bass roll off’’ to pinpoint the frequencies desired....bass-y or treble-y etc........re-20 is one of the best mics made though....the diaphragm could be blown...or maybe it was dropped?.....the producer duane has his work cut out for him.....the cameras/switchers are excellent.....but one day an audio engineer will fine tune the sound of everything....i love the war room and can look past any shortcomings....i’ve helped many podcasters really dial in the sound....most content creators just look at the screen and its all about the look...but our blind friends cant be forgotten...they deserve the best too....it just takes time and a good set of ears....raheem really needs a pop filter windscreen also.....but overall this podcast thing is a dream come true ...especially for radio lovers.....fantastic!!

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
HERE IS WHAT TO DO....1) Do not defend him. 2) Show what the MSM would not
show - his great relationship with his supporters 3) MAGA is on trial, too
4) Show his plane landing & the peaceful crowds waiting 5) Show GA night
before election with lines stretching out thru the fields 6) PA and how the
crowds came (the one where 57,000 MAGA came. 7) Show Mike's documentary
8) They are adding new "finding" of Trump calling GA trying to get them to
certify the real votes & not the ones certified before count was completed.
(He was NOT trying to change the votes.)
@bberquam BEN of RealAmericasNews who was at most rallies. Have great videos
with MAGA. DO NOT DEFEND HIM. SHOW THE REAL DONALD TRUMP the media would not
let people see. Talk about the 55 USA citizens detained in foreign countries
he got rescued. LET reality show the Trump no one gets to see. @kittiepixT
I will show u how to reach me. noquikfix@yahoo.com
THESE ARE WHAT MADE ME BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER.
The military he got home. The PEACE TREATIES they negotiated. He is NOT who
they thought they knew on twitter.

I FEEL SO HELPLESS.
We all do, but they don't care who he really is, that's what they're so afraid of ~ he's made his money by being a businessman, his kids have worked, and the family doesn't OWE anyone. They have nothing to hold over his head, like they hold over each others. Whatever he knows, he does have to expose it all. It will be like throwing water on the wicked witch. Most of them will melt into a puddle of slime on the ground. I'm West Coast too - just do what you can - make phone calls, emails, join your country GOP precinct. I know it doesn't feel like enough, but until we have a direction to go, that's all any of us can do.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
those mics have a switch built on them...you can choose the ‘’polar pattern’’ which is the area it really picks up (side/front/around).....as well they have a ‘’bass roll off’’ to pinpoint the frequencies desired....bass-y or treble-y etc........re-20 is one of the best mics made though....the diaphragm could be blown...or maybe it was dropped?.....the producer duane has his work cut out for him.....the cameras/switchers are excellent.....but one day an audio engineer will fine tune the sound of everything....i love the war room and can look past any shortcomings....i’ve helped many podcasters really dial in the sound....most content creators just look at the screen and its all about the look...but our blind friends cant be forgotten...they deserve the best too....it just takes time and a good set of ears....raheem really needs a pop filter windscreen also.....but overall this podcast thing is a dream come true ...especially for radio lovers.....fantastic!!
The intelligence of the WARROOM posse never disappoints!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat