Rand Paul Gets Into Intense Fight With Dr. Fauci on Double Masks

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Attachments

• VaccinePapers.jpg
    VaccinePapers.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 30

Karenflanagan

Feb 23, 2021
McAllen, Tx
This Big Pharma Mafia mobster needs to be shut down ASAP.... It has been shown that he has everything to gain by promoting the Gene Therapy injection to the demise of the ill informed public who have been frightened to death by the colluding Governments and the main stream Media hacks, who are no better than parroting imbeciles.
Well said 👍🏻

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Dr. Fauci doesn't like it when he's confronted by the actual science!
LLLLLOVE the fact that we have a REAL PRACTICING MD (Rand Paul)...putting a fake-MD in his place....."fake MD" BECAUSE HE ONLY PRACTICED 1 YEAR OF GEN. MEDICINE and that was over 40 years ago....since then... he's been the BROWN-NOSER-IN-CHIEF at the NIH and, incidentally, was the one who authorized MILLIONS of $$$ to China Wuhan lab TO EXPERIMENT ON BAT-VIRUSES ... I want to puke when I see him on TV bloviating!!!

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Another brilliant takedown by Sen Rand Paul. He used “science “ and facts to dispel Fauci’s false claims. Fauci then moved on to the next level they are using to force compliance, “variants”. If these variants are so dangerous, then why are they letting illegal immigrants POURING in through our borders without testing for Covid? These illegals should receive the vaccinations to prove their effectiveness

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat