Rand Paul Slams Dr. Fauci: “He Tells You Noble Lies”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
'My guy'...who has done work for our homes for over 20 years was here today.....actually said that he would TRUST Fauci.......WITH HIS LIFE.....and even went so far as to say...he would follow him to the ends of the earth....I was so proud of my typical feisty self....just didnt say....ONE WORD.....other than......'oh...that's nice'....then had to move the conversation AWAY from...ALL THINGS POLITICS....or my head and heart would have exploded...right there in my kitchen...
He is.....THE QUINTESSENTIAL......TYPICAL American....who gets ALL ALL ALL ALL of their news...WITH.....a horrid LACK OF UNDERSTANDING.... about much of.... the reality .....of what is actually happening....from the little 20 second sound bites that are spit out on the radio...on the hour...on the half hour.....or....in between the country or rock sounds..that ..these guys....listen to on the damn radio....all day long....and then actually...BELIEVE THE CRAP.... that they spray out...as if it is...NEWS.
He is a Democrat....but...he is one of those 'old school Democrats'....who has ABSOLUTELY...NO IDEA...NO IDEA....NO IDEA....NO IDEA ....how far his party.... has turned the corner... into the EVIL DARK SIDE......and is.....way way way beyond the reasonable interpretation of what was....ONCE....a party I could actually ....DEBATE.
NOW....?????.....now.....the Dems have fallen into this... ....UGLY....pit of HELL.....and my suspicions were.....COMPLETELY.....affirmed today.....just by 'my guys' comments about Fauci...et el...
..HE/THEY......have NO DAMN IDEA ...they have NO IDEA that their party....has been hijacked by a bunch of.....radical thugs.....again.....by a bunch of....flaming.....RADICAL THUGS.....who want to TAKE DOWN THE VERY ESSENCE OF THIS GUY'S AMERICAN DREAM...He/they...these moderate...reasonable democrats....who really dont pay....THE LEAST....BIT ATTENTION.....to current events or world politics .....because their focus is on...construction and wood and rehabbing properties......AND MUSIC....just make me sad...because....I worry...really worry...about...THEIR AMERICA.....and THEIR AMERICAN DREAM....because....IT IS UNDER CONSTANT THREAT from a party...THEY BELIEVE.
these men...these...SALT OF THE EARTH...hard working... gentlemen...are.. THE WHO...who have BUILT this country.....and continue....to KEEP THIS COUNTRY MOVING....really do make my heart break......so....when I see....their blindness....out of no DAMN FAULT....of their own.....makes me.....SAD....and ANGRY....that these political TYRANNICAL....well....BASTARDS.....will...LIE STRAIGHT TO THEIR FACES......and...God Bless em......THEY BELIEVE.....THEY BELIEVE.....THEY BELIEVE......
Would it ......NOT BE GREAT.....if we could. 'slip' a PILL INTO...these peoples coffee...that would....INSTANTLY.....OPEN THEIR BLIND EYES......so...they could see....the....UNDER BELLY of...THIS...GREAT...GIANT... BEAST.....that they....BELIEVE.....is their FRIEND....!!!!!!

Reactions: Scout

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
"A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires." Marcus Aurelius

President Donald Trump's nobility stands Aurelius' test

Attachments

• Marcus Aurelius.jpg
    Marcus Aurelius.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 15

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat