Ratcliffe releases DNI election report… China interfered, CIA tried to cover it up…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has assessed that China “sought to influence” America’s 2020 national elections, according to a document made public Sunday.

“From my unique vantage point as the individual who consumes all of the U.S. government’s most sensitive intelligence on the People’s Republic of China, I do not believe the majority view expressed by Intelligence Community (IC) analysts fully and accurately reflects the scope of the Chinese government’s efforts to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections,” Ratcliffe stated in what the Epoch Times described as a letter sent to Congress.

“The IC’s Analytic Ombudsman issued a report…that includes concerning revelations about the politicization of China election influence reporting and of undue pressure being brought to bear on analysts who offered an alternative view based on the intelligence,” Ratcliffe stated.

“I’m adding my voice in support of the stated minority view — based on all available sources of intelligence, with definitions consistently applied, and reached independent of political considerations or undue pressure — that the People’s Republic of China sought to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections.”

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has assessed that China “sought to influence” America’s 2020 national elections, according to a document made public Sunday.

“From my unique vantage point as the individual who consumes all of the U.S. government’s most sensitive intelligence on the People’s Republic of China, I do not believe the majority view expressed by Intelligence Community (IC) analysts fully and accurately reflects the scope of the Chinese government’s efforts to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections,” Ratcliffe stated in what the Epoch Times described as a letter sent to Congress.

“The IC’s Analytic Ombudsman issued a report…that includes concerning revelations about the politicization of China election influence reporting and of undue pressure being brought to bear on analysts who offered an alternative view based on the intelligence,” Ratcliffe stated.

“I’m adding my voice in support of the stated minority view — based on all available sources of intelligence, with definitions consistently applied, and reached independent of political considerations or undue pressure — that the People’s Republic of China sought to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections.”

Well Well Well So There it is !
Mr. President Do the right thing for the country and we the people.

V

Valerias

Sooo, the Chinese took over and are occupying without firing a shot. New name for the USA is ** Little China II, **
As the whole world watches sadly amused, And, laughing while all the 'Americans' fight with each other, while the former 'President' rides off into the Florida sunset with his family, exhausted and just glad to be free of all the hassles and rallies. Maybe the former president is going to start another TV show and age gracefully with Melania..

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Sooo, the Chinese took over and are occupying without firing a shot. New name for the USA is ** Little China II, **
As the whole world watches sadly amused, And, laughing while all the 'Americans' fight with each other, while the former 'President' rides off into the Florida sunset with his family, exhausted and just glad to be free of all the hassles and rallies. Maybe the former president is going to start another TV show and age gracefully with Melania..
Yep, we put our trust & fought for him & he just gets on a plane & leaves us with our "new" way of life. Some deal.

• Dislike
Reactions: ge clay
V

Valerias

Well, thank you for your input. I always felt that Trump is a very qualified CEO / Businessman discerning, with excellent judgements as things go and very popular and gracious. BUT the position of Pres, is really meant for a Highly decorated military person that has political talents. Say for instance like Mike Flynn, IMPO, the 'job' of the position of COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military branches and treaties and so forth should be filled by a fighting man , and not a woman. A fighting man who is wise in experience and years and has talents of a statesman to interface with all the world leaders. There are NO available men in our country that can meet the job description or who even want the position. The country is too divided and the pieces will fall where they may very soon. Fractured, Balkanized however is it phrased. No superglue is going to paste it back together, ever. It is evolved into a different nation then the one that gave birth to the constitutional culture of Sovereign, Free and Educated men and families and a lively free economy. That is a thing of the past. Now we have to constantly try to 'protect' ourselves and communities from social and criminal predators that are swarming everywhere and pouring through the borders. Brace yourselves, goin to be a wild ride !!!

• Dislike
Reactions: ge clay

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Wish I could draw the pic - like Paul Revere - except the message would accurately be “The Chinese are coming, the Chinese are coming!” Sad, too, because they are already here and being inaugurated in 72 hours!

Attachments

• PAUL REVERE TODAY  - 1 - THE CHINESE COMMUNISTS COMING - JPEG.jpg
    PAUL REVERE TODAY - 1 - THE CHINESE COMMUNISTS COMING - JPEG.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 35

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well, thank you for your input. I always felt that Trump is a very qualified CEO / Businessman discerning, with excellent judgements as things go and very popular and gracious. BUT the position of Pres, is really meant for a Highly decorated military person that has political talents. Say for instance like Mike Flynn, IMPO, the 'job' of the position of COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military branches and treaties and so forth should be filled by a fighting man , and not a woman. A fighting man who is wise in experience and years and has talents of a statesman to interface with all the world leaders. There are NO available men in our country that can meet the job description or who even want the position. The country is too divided and the pieces will fall where they may very soon. Fractured, Balkanized however is it phrased. No superglue is going to paste it back together, ever. It is evolved into a different nation then the one that gave birth to the constitutional culture of Sovereign, Free and Educated men and families and a lively free economy. That is a thing of the past. Now we have to constantly try to 'protect' ourselves and communities from social and criminal predators that are swarming everywhere and pouring through the borders. Brace yourselves, goin to be a wild ride !!!
I HAVE TO respond to your post.....Mr. Donny DOWNER....I know that we are living in that time of year when bright skies and sunshine are limited and the sweet smell of FREEDOM seems to be waning...but....come ON...MAN....do you NOT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE....?..One of THE BEST things my parents every gave me....was at 19....a ticket to AFRICA...for 6 months to live and work in Kenya....now...what do you suppose a young, 19 year old...idealistic kid learned because of that plane trip..flying over the great vast RIFT Valley...what did i learn..?...well sir...I learned....at that ripe young age ... ....THAT AMERICA IS....WITHOUT A SHADOW OF ANY DOUBT......the greatest country on Gods green earth...just like the movies....when I landed in NYC....I literally walked into the airport....bought some COLD MILK.....and layed down....right there in the middle of the airport....and kissed the ground I walked on.
When you are young and growing up....you just dont understand......but that one trip to KENYA ....set the stage for my whole life...it opened my eyes to the beauty of just having a roof over my head....and shoes to wear....much less all the other "fluff"...that happens in American life.... So..sir...with ALL DUE RESPECT.....you banter and lament and write about this fractured nation...this glorious and shining.....city on a hill.....that has been a beacon.....THE BEACON....to the rest of the world....and.....we...given the sweet GRACE of God.....and the determination and skill of THE FINEST military....IN THE WORLD....is....STILL....is.....STILL....is.....STILL....the most perfect union...that GOD ever made.
I am NO FOOL.....as I write this....to SEE....and to FEEL....that this HOUSE DIVIDED....sits on the very precipice of history....this nation....birthed....IN LIBERTY....and....brought and stitched together by....THE GLORIOUS HAND OF GOD......is in peril.....but... please..please.. sir....before you sink any further down that UGLY rabbit hole of despair and foreboding....please....peel those scales from your eyes and just remember....that....still.....with the brokenness and strife.......with the uncertainty and rocking of this ship......GOD HOLDS THIS NATION.....in His HANDS....and it is GOD that will carry us forward....... When you put your head down to sleep tonight.....CHEER UP.......GOD still remains in control.....and if we trust and put our hope and faith in GOD....WE ARE NEVER....NEVER LOST.

Reactions: ge clay and Debbiey

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat