Real America's Voice effed, now carrying over to Bannon/War Room

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
Whatever is "up" with RAV on Pluto...if ya'll want to keep viewers...somebody needs to get very serious about it. The "experience is abominable -unwatchable. Freezes, then speeds up, audio all over the place from none to a squak to nothing again. Note: commercials run just fine, so it's not Pluto, it's whatever feed RAV-host is using to get it to Pluto (imo, I'm "outside" the process of course). Best of luck...I'm sad at missing today's. Sophie Mann...no loss, but Bannon & Friends...grrrr.

Reactions: skarten

New york girl

Feb 19, 2021
Whatever is "up" with RAV on Pluto...if ya'll want to keep viewers...somebody needs to get very serious about it. The "experience is abominable -unwatchable. Freezes, then speeds up, audio all over the place from none to a squak to nothing again. Note: commercials run just fine, so it's not Pluto, it's whatever feed RAV-host is using to get it to Pluto (imo, I'm "outside" the process of course). Best of luck...I'm sad at missing today's. Sophie Mann...no loss, but Bannon & Friends...grrrr.
Same thing I was going to say about Roku channel. We get to: this is what we think...and the screen goes black and by the time it goes back they're on another guest. I want to hear what Lauren Boebert has to say!! Go to her official site she has a great video on!! 👍🇺🇸

Reactions: skarten

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
Try watching RAV on a wired device or on your iPhone- the problem isn’t the transmission it is your receiver- cheap Chinese “Smart” TVs are like cheap computers.

Reactions: SuperNumb

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
Same thing I was going to say about Roku channel. We get to: this is what we think...and the screen goes black and by the time it goes back they're on another guest. I want to hear what Lauren Boebert has to say!! Go to her official site she has a great video on!! 👍🇺🇸
Exactly same thing has happened on Steve Grubber show...controversial topic at hand, and s reen is black then comes back after the topic is done. One morning after Steve commented that the forth reich was in power, his show went black for the entire show was black for the whole two hours till hissign off in the last couple seconds.
I emailed him and asked what's up...crickets.

Reactions: ScAnDaLoUs

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
👍👍 I think its intentional from the service cuz it STOPS when WR is over UNTIL Shows like CPAC Live are on but thats just me. I'd like to know WHO/where CONcast AIRS the show like Steve is always saying cuz they cut it off mine MONTHS ago.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
What the hell do you want for free⁉️ https://pluto.tv/welcome

Tombstone Man

May 15, 2021
This show is being hacked, it is happening too often not to be!

Reactions: SumballoFarm

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
I think the best place to watch Bannon et al is
Warroom.org Add to your favorites list. Get there a few minutes before the show starts and no freezes. If you’re late, it will freeze. Just refresh the whole page and it won’t happen again (unless you leave the page during commercials lol)

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I think the best place to watch Bannon et al is
Warroom.org Add to your favorites list. Get there a few minutes before the show starts and no freezes. If you’re late, it will freeze. Just refresh the whole page and it won’t happen again (unless you leave the page during commercials lol)
LIKELY CCP & PLA doing whatever they can to interrupt satellites....they don't want lǎo bǎi xìng getting the truth

Attachments

• TruthSpoken.jpg
    TruthSpoken.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 25

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
The " glitch" on RAV on war room happened for fifteen minutes during Dr Yeadon's interview! Blacked out completely while he was going over the lies from the gov and fauci. Not a glitch, but obviously hacked!

S

SumballoFarm

The " glitch" on RAV on war room happened for fifteen minutes during Dr Yeadon's interview! Blacked out completely while he was going over the lies from the gov and fauci. Not a glitch, but obviously hacked!
We were watching it on Pluto TV on Dish Network, and not long after Dr. Yeadon started speaking, it went blank. They must think he is a real threat to their cause of getting everyone vaccinated. Will have to watch the interview online, now that it has been posted.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
It might actually be better to download the podcast. That way you don't have to worry about interruptions. The War Room links (streaming) are sometimes screwy for me.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat