Real America's Voice Not on Apple App Store

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KingdomRising

Feb 5, 2021
Cannot pull up Real America's Voice on app store.
Anyone else finding this to be true?
Nevermind, must search only America's Voice. The word real throws it out. Wish I could delete this

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
I find that it is easier to no longer rely upon 'apps'. I use DuckDuckGo as a search engine on my phone and bookmark all the sites that I frequent. I do not trust the Apple Regime to not remove another app after what they did to Parler. It behooves us to "get off the tit" and start to anticipate their next moves. Think of it as being a "digital prepper".

Reactions: Schaferhund

DanniS

Jan 10, 2021
Cannot pull up Real America's Voice on app store.
Anyone else finding this to be true?
Nevermind, must search only America's Voice. The word real throws it out. Wish I could delete this
I watch Real America's Voice on my Google Smart TV. Been doing this for months. A week ago, it would come up but I had to refresh the screen when I first brought it up. No big deal. Yesterday, I couldn't take the mute off. Today, the saved link I use will not work and then when I went in another way, it would play about 30 seconds and then say there was a problem connecting. So I am watching on my phone. Something is going on. They don't want Bannon's message to get out.

Reactions: ShellsEarlyBird

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat