REALITY AND THE TSAR. NEW SOVIET "THINK TANK" COMING.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
REALITY TSAR!

So Someones have proposed a new "Ministry of Reality". The Nazis had such a thing. Joseph Goebbels was the Reich Minister of Propaganda. He was an amateur, of course; no one had yet thought of calling him the Minister of Reality.

I remember once in college a young thing began to spout some of the current nonsense. I took her to task with some hard questions. In a few minutes she began to pout: "You're just beatin up on me!"

I replied: "I am giving you a compliment. I am assuming that your ideas are good enough to deserve an argument, and for you to think about them."

They weren't, because they were not even her ideas. She was repeating what some nutty professor had told her, and she mistook them for her own ideas. Of course she couldn't defend them; she didn't even know where they came from.

The Ministry of "Reality" will insure that no one is ever enlightened about their beliefs, false or otherwise. It is a bid to silence thought of any kind, just repetition of the false party line, which will create the reality of hell in the end.

Attachments

• REALITY TSAR.jpg
    REALITY TSAR.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 21

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat