Really??? Mr andMrs Potato Head??

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
843DDEBB-9B04-4963-827F-F1B7D076E50D.jpeg

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
In related news, the show formerly known as "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" has been renamed

"Fred's 'hood", a nod to both gender neutrality and the importance of Black Lives Matter.

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Patriot

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
In related news, the show formerly known as "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" has been renamed

"Fred's 'hood", a nod to both gender neutrality and the importance of Black Lives Matter.
Give me a freaking break!🤮I was born with lady parts, am happy to have them and am going to keep them! This has absolutely nothing to do with one’s sexual preference. I assume a homosexual male is happy for his man bits otherwise I assume it would be difficult to attract a male partner who only wants to play with man bits.
All of this BS not wanting to recognize males vs female genders is dangerous. What message are we sending to young and adolescent children? Puberty is hard and confusing enough. Teaching kids from the time they start noticing physical differences that our bodies are not wonderful and amazing and is something to be ashamed of...wth do people expect this message is going to do?
The most IRONIC point in all of this crap is, people’s effort for inclusion is doing, and will have, the exact opposite result. They, not me, are telling children “it’s okay to look like a “Pat” but is not okay to look like a little boy or little girl; that’s bad because you might make someone feel uncomfortable.....OMG Wake up America! The “woke” community needs to go back to sleep, maybe they will wake up at a different time with their head not in their ass.

Last edited:

R

Renegade

I remember when liberals were tolerant of everyone...live and let live...come as you are. Now they are clearly hateful of anyone who dares to break with their lock step and talking points. They are a perpetual conundrum of insanity.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat