Really .. you are going to make us save you again !

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

So no chance for justice??

As a Veteran I feel as though my country has turned its back on me and all the generations before me.

I was told to fight and kill to give others what we have in America...

We did ....

We fought and died to give those the right to free and fair elections.

Only to come home to learn that same right to a free and fair election is not possible...

And we are traitors for questioning...

are you f***ing joking ...

No court , no political party has the nerve or honor to clean this mess up ??

So the country is just going to put it on the shoulders of the 1% again ???

If so

Stand the f*** out down ..

because if that’s the answer Hell is coming ..

once you break the glass you can’t put us back in ...

It would be best for all for some one other then 1% could stand the f*** yo and fix this ...

but if what this post says is true ... then I guess we Veterans only have one choice..

Because we took an Otha to defend this county UNLIKE YOU ...

You can’t wait two years...

A free country MUST hold its leaders accountable or it is no longer free.

It’s that simple... this is not a collage Lab you can’t negotiate with power

Did you have a class on that !

The courts expect us to wait until October of this year to hear what we know !!! How enraging how disrespectful

Democratic and Republicans refuse to do the right thing and stand up for the ones that elected them.

How disrespectful

I find it so sad no one else’s is willing to go to the next level ..

you really are not deserving the freedom I , my father and both my grandfathers fought and killed for so you could enjoy a free country to raise your family and gain as much wealth as you could image...

We sat and watched you the ones that have not had to served , take this great country divide it and make it a mean sad place to live.

You will have no place if you force us to fix this.

... you expect the veterans who have been spit on or put on multiple deployments over the past 20 years because you refused to send your sons and daughters.

You expect us to save your sorry asses again ...

how arrogant....

Disappointing but not surprising.

Sorry asses

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
They expect you to go and die for them, but when you come home claim you can’t fight your government because it is a law some pedophile 1%er made up to scare people. It is your oath that matters.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway
@Fed Up Of Everything
yep and I can tell you if the liberty we have provided with our family’s blood and lose is not respected enough for them to stand with us and tell the truth ,then they have no place in the new America.

I fear the elite and the lazy will continue to not hear the warriors.....

Soon it will be time to force the issue... and I will sleep well at night knowing we gave everyone an opportunity to fight for themselves... and to end this in a true deplorable fashion ...

If they chose to continue to look down on us and sell our children out to the CCP well then - Hell is coming down them...

the disrespect our sacrifices will end ... I pray the elites wake up .... because this will end in the favor of liberty one way or another

it’s up to them how it ends

and to the troll snowflakes who like to call the FBI , CIA , their mommas and their Daddies when people talk in a none PC way and cause micro aggressions, you know who you are , bring the noise bitches because you are a 8x8 room with only one way out and and all of the WarRooms Veterans are blocking your exit .... how is that visual snowflake ...

we know you Fear us .... and you know there are more of us then you ..

So in the words of a great Master Chief who is longer with us ...
“BRING IT DONT SING IT “it’s time to end the madness and for the truth to be told we owe the people the TRUTH and it will come out...

Reactions: missdo

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021

As a Veteran I feel as though my country has turned its back on me and all the generations before me.

We did ....

Only to come home to learn that same right to a free and fair election is not possible...

If so

It would be best for all for some one other then 1% could stand the f*** yo and fix this ...

but if what this post says is true ... then I guess we Veterans only have one choice..

The courts expect us to wait until October of this year to hear what we know !!! How enraging how disrespectful

Democratic and Republicans refuse to do the right thing and stand up for the ones that elected them.

How disrespectful

you really are not deserving the freedom I , my father and both my grandfathers fought and killed for so you could enjoy a free country to raise your family and gain as much wealth as you could image...

We sat and watched you the ones that have not had to served , take this great country divide it and make it a mean sad place to live.

... you expect the veterans who have been spit on or put on multiple deployments over the past 20 years because you refused to send your sons and daughters.

how arrogant....

Sorry asses
Did you ever think the joint chiefs of staff would stand down after the attack by foreign and domestic enemies ? Was there any talk in the military when bozo fired over 200 top brass including generals? I’m guessing he looked hard at political affiliations when the purge happened and was probably instrumental with where we are now. Now democrats want all conservatives in lower ranks purged. What a mess. There’s a few more cases about to be heard along with Arizona probably getting ready to flip to Trump. It needs to finish playing out before we jump to a revolution.

Reactions: Bull5254 and Scout

Jesse

Jan 6, 2021
Cold Spring, Kentucky
I’m 84 years old and I agree with everything Bull 5254 has written. I vividly remember World War II and I remember putting star flags in our windows honoring the young men that went to war on our behalf so we could live in a free country. I’m ashamed of our government today. When President Trump became President I finally had hope for our country and then evil happened. Many of these dems are pure evil not all but the ones that are in power, you know who I’m talking about. I have to believe good will win. There are so many of us that are really great and in spite of the pain that these evil dems are creating, I still believe WE WILL WIN.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

We did ....

If so

How disrespectful

how arrogant....

Sorry asses
Your Oath and power enables you to defend the constitution and can arrest those for Treason...your gutless and weak story means you dont give a fck about your country but happy to go kill elsewhere....what a weak BS of a statement....I do NOT thank you for your service if you are not prepared to do it...simple...toughen up and do what your OATH and Constitution requires it to do...dont give me a whimpy out story...

• Dislike
Reactions: Schaferhund
Your Oath and power enables you to defend the constitution and can arrest those for Treason...your gutless and weak story means you dont give a fck about your country but happy to go kill elsewhere....what a weak BS of a statement....I do NOT thank you for your service if you are not prepared to do it...simple...toughen up and do what your OATH and Constitution requires it to do...dont give me a whimpy out story...hey

I’m 84 years old and I agree with everything Bull 5254 has written. I vividly remember World War II and I remember putting star flags in our windows honoring the young men that went to war on our behalf so we could live in a free country. I’m ashamed of our government today. When President Trump became President I finally had hope for our country and then evil happened. Many of these dems are pure evil not all but the ones that are in power, you know who I’m talking about. I have to believe good will win. There are so many of us that are really great and in spite of the pain that these evil dems are creating, I still believe WE WILL WIN.
God bless you

Reactions: Dip Stick
Your Oath and power enables you to defend the constitution and can arrest those for Treason...your gutless and weak story means you dont give a fck about your country but happy to go kill elsewhere....what a weak BS of a statement....I do NOT thank you for your service if you are not prepared to do it...simple...toughen up and do what your OATH and Constitution requires it to do...dont give me a whimpy out story...
Come on man where and when. I like to finish this discussion

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Come on man where and when. I like to finish this discussion
LOL...we will finish it when you prove to me im wrong...i will happily eat my words when the Military arrest criminals and protect the constitution...which is happening today at the illegal impeachment trial...its called treason

Reactions: Bull5254

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat