REMEMBER PEOPLE, THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS AS REQUIRED BY THE CONSTITUTION, WAS DELIVERED TO CONGRESS IN "WRITING"!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
REMEMBER PEOPLE, THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS AS REQUIRED BY THE CONSTITUTION, WAS DELIVERED TO CONGRESS IN "WRITING"!!! ACTUALLY ADDRESSING A JOINT SESSION OF CONGRESS IS RELATIVELY NEW IN OUR VERY SHORT HISTORY. HAVING SAID THAT, PLEASE KINDLY LINE UP, AND TAKE A STAND, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, TELL 46 IS NO WHERE NEAR A PERFECT 10 UNLESS THERE'S A DECIMAL POINT FIRST, ".10". CALL THE OFFICES OF THE democRATS IN CONGRESS AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE ILLEGITIMATE AND ILLEGAL AND HAVE NO STANDING IN AMERICA'S CARBON FOOTPRINT. AND DEMAND THE SENILE DECAYING PELOSI TO CARRY THE GERIATRIC BIDEN TO THE WELL OF THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS... PELOSI, CHE FACCIA BRUTTA!
PELOSI OLD.png

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
hmmm.....remember though, if - I mean when they get rid of Biden - we get Kamala. Can't think she will be any better. Just as deadly.
Yea ... heck I think we need to start protesting them for not letting him speak!!! I’m sure they’d LOVE all the attention from our concern ...and we are being concerned citizens ...Where did Joe Go ??? Poor guy I mean they stick a briefcase in his hand shove him out the door for pics, drag him back in and put him in the “ one room” he says he’s seen, then drag him out on stage tell him what to sign ,and when he wants to talk to us and ask N P if he can they cut his feed!!! She terrorizes him ,and plays some “open Biden” game, ( I’d seen a clip of that on a recent water cooler episode, i’m still having nightmares😥) they make him live in a “chain linked cage” with razor wire I mean this is clearly abuse🤫

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Yea ... heck I think we need to start protesting them for not letting him speak!!! I’m sure they’d LOVE all the attention from our concern ...and we are being concerned citizens ...Where did Joe Go ??? Poor guy I mean they stick a briefcase in his hand shove him out the door for pics, drag him back in and put him in the “ one room” he says he’s seen, drag him or on stage tell him to sign and when he wants to talk to us and ask N P if he can and they cut his feed she terrorizes him and plays some “open Biden” game or something ( I’d seen clip of that on recent water cooler episode And am still having nightmares😥) and they make him live in a “chain linked cage”, this is clearly abuse😐
Poor 'ol feller. 😭..... Not.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Yea ... heck I think we need to start protesting them for not letting him speak!!! I’m sure they’d LOVE all the attention from our concern ...and we are being concerned citizens ...Where did Joe Go ??? Poor guy I mean they stick a briefcase in his hand shove him out the door for pics, drag him back in and put him in the “ one room” he says he’s seen, then drag him out on stage tell him what to sign ,and when he wants to talk to us and ask N P if he can they cut his feed!!! She terrorizes him ,and plays some “open Biden” game, ( I’d seen a clip of that on a recent water cooler episode, i’m still having nightmares😥) they make him live in a “chain linked cage” with razor wire I mean this is clearly abuse🤫
Right and you know they do this😷to him too smh....🥱

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat