Remembering Joseph R. Biden (1942-2021)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Imagine waking up one morning and that is the announcement all over the news. He "passed away peacefully in his sleep".

Do you really think the DS will let "the big guy" gracefully step down with how compromised he is and with all of the dirt he is hiding?

I wonder if once they've used him up, they won't discard him like a dirty rag.

Did they let Jeffrey Epstein's skate? His hyoid bone did not fracture itself.

Penny for your thoughts.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
All they need to say is that he died of covid. Kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of Joe while reinforcing "covid bad" narrative. But then again he got the vaccine, so maybe "vaccine bad" narrative is not what they want. Yeah, heart attack probably best.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Imagine waking up one morning and that is the announcement all over the news. He "passed away peacefully in his sleep".

Do you really think the DS will let "the big guy" gracefully step down with how compromised he is and with all of the dirt he is hiding?

Penny for your thoughts.
Initially the medical examiner ruled his death as specifically. Within 30 minutes it was changed to death/suicide by hanging...

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
All they need to say is that he died of covid. Kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of Joe while reinforcing "covid bad" narrative. But then again he got the vaccine, so maybe "vaccine bad" narrative is not what they want. Yeah, heart attack probably best.
OUR BET is on a "heart attack"....'cause he's had the vaccine....
THEN JILL WILL GET A HHHHHHHHUGE CAPITOL FUNERAL....what a farce #46's admin. is.....a total theft of the 2020 election....and the RINOS were complicit.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

Penny for your thoughts.
Yeah, Joe isn't going to have a happy ending (no pun intended).

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
First I think that He would have to realize that he is president, then "President before he Died " would be the title of the Movie!

First I think that He would have to realize that he is president, then "President before he Died " would be the title of the Movie!
That's true!! But, he's been wishing his entire life, to be President. He might not be too hard to convince!

Reactions: Dip Stick

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Penny for your thoughts.
Died in his sleep cuddled up to a little boy...hopefully someone would behead him so we can bow an pray to it as it hangs on the front steps of the whitehouse..at half mast...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat