Rep. Gaetz: If they're coming for us, we're coming for them

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

"If the Establishment starts shooting at the outsiders, political bullets won't just be fired in one direction.

There are more of us than of them."
Raheem ~ do you have to be a lawyer to help represent President Trump?? You and Matt could do some damage to those deadbeats in the Senate!!! Can you imagine the faces when you two walk in!! :ROFLMAO:

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Raheem ~ do you have to be a lawyer to help represent President Trump?? You and Matt could do some damage to those deadbeats in the Senate!!! Can you imagine the faces when you two walk in!! :ROFLMAO:
The trial is ILLEGAL and UNconstitutional....it should matter who represents him....there isnt even a presiding legal Judge !! Its a dem on their side..talk about kangaroo and 100% biased

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
The trial is ILLEGAL and UNconstitutional....it should matter who represents him....there isnt even a presiding legal Judge !! Its a dem on their side..talk about kangaroo and 100% biased
He has some amazing lawyers, but seriously, he needs someone who can get up there and slap the Dems down. Someone a little less reverent, and a lot more energy than the "average" lawyer. The brilliant strategists and brainiacs can be the supporting cast!

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
Gaetz would put those liars in their place, AND on nation wide TV. It would be EPIC!! Love that guy - he's a ROCK STAR.

Reactions: Patrice

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021

"If the Establishment starts shooting at the outsiders, political bullets won't just be fired in one direction.

There are more of us than of them."
Seems like all we do is wring our hands and sit back and HOPE. Hell....lets get busy and do something!! The XL Pipeline workers are making some noise. Why can't we?? Melt the phone lines at the WH and tell them we're sick of them.. and it's only been a week and a half.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Seems like all we do is wring our hands and sit back and HOPE. Hell....lets get busy and do something!! The XL Pipeline workers are making some noise. Why can't we?? Melt the phone lines at the WH and tell them we're sick of them.. and it's only been a week and a half.
Believe me, I do!! I even sat through a struggle session on a "Town Hall" telephone call with my Democrat Congressman - of course, I didn't get to do anything except listen to the left's talking points. So, I fired off a letter to his office, as soon as I hung up! I have to say though, Bera, Feinstein, Harris - my "representatives" don't even bother to respond for 6 months - if at all. Phone calls, emails, and letters don't mean a thing to them. You just get a canned response somewhere down the line.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat