Rep. Jim Jordan: Cancel culture biggest threat to freedom

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

R

Renegade

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) gave a preview of his CPAC speech. One America's John Hines has more from Washington.
Jim Jordan is a great American. He is definitely ready for this struggle ahead of us... He brings a level of energy and confidence we can all benefit from seeing when he is in action. Thank the Lord for a Leader like Jim Jordan. He is a high energy guy like President Trump!

It makes me pity the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Durbin, Nadler, SCHIFF🤮, to name a few. Romney belongs with them🤮🤮)

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
And add:
The FBI are the biggest threat to lawful adherence of the System
They MUST atone for their Disgrace, Dishonor, and Degeneracy in their duties to these United States of America.
You work for the People – and NO ONE ELSE. You are OUR servants.

And add:
The Supreme Court of the United States are also the biggest threat to lawful adherence of the System
They MUST atone for their Disgrace, Dishonor, and Degeneracy in their duties to these United States of America.

And add:
fill in the next 🦨

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
And add:
The FBI are the biggest threat to lawful adherence of the System

And add:
The Supreme Court of the United States are also the biggest threat to lawful adherence of the System.

And add:
fill in the next 🦨
Do we need to add the military yet or give them the benefit of a doubt for awhile longer?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
So Glad to see that President Trump Called out to Recognize Jim Jordan during His Speech at CPAC Today! TRUR PATRIOT!🇺🇸
YYYYYYYYYYYYYES -  GIF.gif

R

Renegade

Rep. Jim Jordan is a fraud
he takes money from google/facebook/....
and blocked reforms the last 4 years
stopp being delusion
Is this one of those Bots I have been hearing about???? 😂 Or can you produce the deposit slip? Besides people who get lots of hits on there websites always get paid...My friends daughter is a fashionista and models numerous brands of clothing lines from around the globe on her website. She earns a ton! Capitalism is alive and well on the Internet. If Jim Jordan is smart enough to figure out how to get paid from Google and Facebook, more power to him....stop being jealous. BOTS are FRAUDS too! MY AVATAR is flying his Talon for you. 💥 I am really over these trolling communist 🐀. This is Merica’ 🇺🇸 still...JIM JORDAN IS A GREAT PATRIOT AND A GREAT BUCKEYE!

Last edited by a moderator:

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
You must have voted for Sleepy Joe, Hillary, and Obama!
i dont live in the usa
i learned a lot from trump bad and good
trump is worst hire ever
trump is the best marceting guy i have ever seen
trump is living in a bubble
trump is always prositive
trump is honest otherwise he would already in prison
fbi / doj / cia is corupt

R

Renegade

JavaScript says “and blocked reforms the last 4 years”
Define reform which you mentioned Jim Jordan blocked....so far you are very vague

Last edited by a moderator:

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
example antitrust regulation to split up big companys
he block it in the congress in front of the camera he is for it

Cernovich: Jim Jordan is trying to con you! Here's how he "protected" BIG TECH.​

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat