Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Decorates Hall Outside Her Office After Dem Rep. Puts Up Trans Flag

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1614219559132.png

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is having a hallway war with her Democrat neighbor Rep. Marie Newman — and she is definitely winning.​

RESPONSE:

Feb 16, 2021
I don't understand the obsession with all things transgender related with Democrats. I personally could care less what people do when it comes to their sexuality, however, when it's harming others (i.e., women's sports) I think that is utterly ridiculous. Democrats look so silly with this obsession, there's hundreds of other important problems they should focus on... instead of behaving so disproportionately in regards to one particular (extremely small) group of people such as the transgendered.

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
I don't understand the obsession with all things transgender related with Democrats. I personally could care less what people do when it comes to their sexuality, however, when it's harming others (i.e., women's sports) I think that is utterly ridiculous. Democrats look so silly with this obsession, there's hundreds of other important problems they should focus on... instead of behaving so disproportionately in regards to one particular (extremely small) group of people such as the transgendered.
I just don’t understand why we have to hear about people’s sexual preferences. If they are not victimizing anyone, who cares? I would rather not hear about it and don’t know why approval is necessary.

I am against men competing against women. All bathrooms are turning unisex because who can keep track of who uses what bathroom. Frankly I would like my own bathroom which no one else can use :)

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I just don’t understand why we have to hear about people’s sexual preferences. If they are not victimizing anyone, who cares? I would rather not hear about it and don’t know why approval is necessary.

I am against men competing against women. All bathrooms are turning unisex because who can keep track of who uses what bathroom. Frankly I would like my own bathroom which no one else can use :)

Attachments

• ClintonJamesWoodsChildren2.jpg
    ClintonJamesWoodsChildren2.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 43
  • LeninKillNationalPride.jpg
    LeninKillNationalPride.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45
  • LeninSocializedMedicine.jpg
    LeninSocializedMedicine.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 42

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021

Honestly anyone who has to leave the education of their children solely on the government may have problems in many areas. Most teachers do the best they can.

HOWEVER, it takes savy parents in this day and age to know their children are receiving an appropriate education and to advocate while still teaching kids you need to be respectful, responsible as well as confident.

The government should not be involved in sex education outside the science of reproduction.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
Isn't it a diversion from getting work done?

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
View attachment 2223

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is having a hallway war with her Democrat neighbor Rep. Marie Newman — and she is definitely winning.​

RESPONSE:

So there!!!👍
this reminds me of that tv show "fear they neighbore" it always ended bad
its sad how bad our country is becoming. you know my american friends we have to seek the lord and ask for his forgivness. how can we honestly fix things by tearing eachother down because if our nation continues to be divided we wont stand .

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
I swear if one demo jumps off a cliff the rest would follow

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Kinda childish, honestly. How does a hallway pissing contest help our troubled nation, now governed by freaks due to a stolen election?

How about doing something useful and changing the election system back to all paper ballots?

That would carry weight.

Reactions: Libirdie66

Hildie

Feb 16, 2021
View attachment 2223

RESPONSE:

Here is how it is being reported in Chicago.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat