REPARATIONS to all our BLM/Antifa friends:

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Reparations are basically a way of saying we are suing you for what your grand/great grand/ or great great grandparent did wrong.
whether you or your children did any of it or not is beside the point, we want your money so you and your children should now be enslaved to pay for what basically you had no part in.

so who's the slaver now might we boldly then ask??

Reparations are also a way of saying, “I can’t overcome or carry my own cross, you all should carry it for me."

NOW MIND YOU, THE GOVERNMENT AFTER THE CIVIL WAR DID SPEND 14 BILLION DOLLARS ON Reparations, GIVING TO EVERY SLAVE 40 ACRES AND A MULE, WAS THE EQUIVALENT OF A 2 MILLION DOLLAR START IN MONETARY VALUE, in terms of today's money
FOR THAT DAY AND AGE, it was astonishingly generous.
WERE YOU TO BUY A 40 ACRE FARM TODAY...WELL GO PRICE THEM YOURSELF. It wan't a small chunk of change,
the reasoning of congress was the Jewish doctrine.
it read as follows:
you are not to enslave people, but if you see a man or women enslaved, and being mistreated,
then you should offer to buy them. then treat them fairly, not with cruelty.
after you have recovered the slave price (what you paid) or when 7 years has passed, which even comes first, then you shall set them free with the wages you can afford them, the profit from those years, so that they will have a grub stake, to get started.
so that is what our once christian congress did, the republicans did this...the democrats voted against it.

Reparations are also way of saying we are suing you for what your grand/great grand/ or great great grandparent may or may not have done wrong,
( who cares really just give us more money.)

Reparations are a way of saying, “I can’t overcome or carry my own cross, you all should carry it for me, better yet let me whip you for not having agreed with me, and let me set a few things on fire just to make sure you get my point.
(of course it was eveil when crosses were ifnited on our front lawns, but not when we do it to you!!!

Reparations are a way of saying I should be paid more because of my skin color, all the while screaming that there should be no inequality in the way people are treated as a result of their color. One cannot help but ask how anyone can hold to both premises simultaneously without receiving a diagnosis of schizophrenia.

So come on

You can’t have it both ways.

Either one wants equal treatment, (which would mean no differences acknowledge OR acted upon in any way)... or one does not want it.

When I was young, and living on the streets at 12. I had to get used to it, as the Bob D. song once said.

I lived in basements and attics, unheated attics. For 20 bucks a month.

Was it fun, no. was it necessary yes.

Did it grow me up, yes.

Never got on welfare, etc...., raised kids also without any gov assistance. Worked 5 jobs and 80 hours a week, but hey, it was what I expected of myself because no one was responsible for my predicament.....its just life, and life is not always fair.

Life never was fair, never will be. No generation ever got "fair".

Nobody ever told me it should be fair…we grew up believing you make your bed, then you sleep in it.
If God sees, if you seek Him, you may become more blessed, but don't ask others to bail you out. Bail yourself out!

even if someone makes your predicament for you, (like when I was orphaned )
it doesn't mean you fold,
it means when things get tough............................................................the tough get doing.

they think more,
they act more,
they work that much harder,
but they don't stay down in the hole they may find themselves in,
instead, they climb out of it.

That whats wrong with this country today.

They have entirely changed the narrative from truth to fiction.
Truth is you must climb out,
No effort = no integrity, no grit, no character.
and digging down deeper into the hole; will never get you out of the hole.

and expecting someone else to bail you out...
well that's just selfish and lazy, not to mention delusional.
because everybody's boat is on the verge of sinking unless we all keep bailing out our own leaky boats we are all going to sink.

I simply can not in any way imagine is that if the roles were reversed that any sane black family would be willing to give hundreds of thousands, or all of their savings and that of their grandchildren to some poor white family. Can you?

what else is different these days, well sir:
My generation grew up being taught that the world IS FULL of evil men wanting their way and willing to kill everybody and every good thing to get it.
we knew Hitler had killed 30 million, as had Lenin, as had Stalin, and Mao beat them all...we knew the killing fields went back in time many thousands of years, and that
you won't change the world by acting as if what is happening is not really happening.

We knew you can only fight this evil if you lay down your life, your rights, and even your sensibilities at times, to do what is right in all instances.
we knew that doing what is right, is not always what is easy, much less pleasant, nor does it always pay well.
yet we also knew there is honor in all work!

You man or woman up...., and above all you stop thinking the world owes you a living. Then you get somewhere.
you ask what you can do for the world, not what it can do for you.

Now its, all different, its "you poor dear…you should have had this, or that,,aww did somebody say a bad thing"…etc.

who ever heard of college students needing bunnies and play=doh because someone on campus has a conservative viewpoint?????????????????

As if what doesn’t kill you can’t make you stronger.

The result,of raising kids in this delusional bubble=
loss of family loyalty,
loss of community,
loss of resilience,
inability to forgive,,
or be kind,
much less courageous
or display anything even remotely resembling maturity.

Then they wonder why their elders think the voting age should be raised to 40.
Maybe if they would allow us to cancel their bunnies and playdoh ?.....then we could talk?

Stop wondering why we say NO to reparations young ones, …

.or else we shall join ya’ll..

Then Egypt, and Germany and Persia can send pallets of billions to the Jews for all the hundreds of years of slavery they imposed,

The Welsh can sue the monarchy for pretending to be their rulers when they were actually German usurpers who enslaved them and still do.

The Indians can go legal on the other Indians for selling them out, and the Africans go nuts on the other African tribes who captured the slaves and sold their own people out, and so forth, because everybody did it, they all enslaved, murdered, and stole from each other.
How far shall we go back?? OK, everybody owes everybody else a billion dollars then.....more or less.

Either that, or maybe they need to sew their dicks back on, and pray for a creative miracle. Like gonadotrophin to issue forth from those obviously closed up shops.

I don't know, I'm just spin ballin here:

My generation grew up, again, being taught that the world IS FULL of evil men wanting their way and willing to kill everybody and every good thing to get it.

We knew you can only fight this evil if you lay down your life, your rights, to do what is right in all instances.

You man or woman up, and above all you stop thinking the world owes you a living.

Now its,OH>>> you poor dear…you should have had this, or that,....,aww ...poor baby, did somebody say a bad thing…etc.

The result, feckless embarrassment for human status.

loss of family loyalty, loss of community, loss of resilience, inability to forgive, be kind, courageous or display anything even remotely resembling maturity.

Then they wonder why their elders think the voting age should be changed to 40.

Stop wondering….or else we shall join ya’ll.. repeating something sometimes makes the point eh?

Either that, or maybe go sew yer dicks back on, and pray for a creative miracle. Like gonadotropin to issue forth from those obviously closed up shops

there, i said it twice.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Reparations are basically a way of saying we are suing you for what your grand/great grand/ or great great grandparent did wrong.
whether you or your children did any of it or not is beside the point, we want your money so you and your children should now be enslaved to pay for what basically you had no part in.

so who's the slaver now might we boldly then ask??

Reparations are also a way of saying, “I can’t overcome or carry my own cross, you all should carry it for me."

NOW MIND YOU, THE GOVERNMENT AFTER THE CIVIL WAR DID SPEND 14 BILLION DOLLARS ON Reparations, GIVING TO EVERY SLAVE 40 ACRES AND A MULE, WAS THE EQUIVALENT OF A 2 MILLION DOLLAR START IN MONETARY VALUE, in terms of today's money
FOR THAT DAY AND AGE, it was astonishingly generous.
WERE YOU TO BUY A 40 ACRE FARM TODAY...WELL GO PRICE THEM YOURSELF. It wan't a small chunk of change,
the reasoning of congress was the Jewish doctrine.
it read as follows:
you are not to enslave people, but if you see a man or women enslaved, and being mistreated,
then you should offer to buy them. then treat them fairly, not with cruelty.
after you have recovered the slave price (what you paid) or when 7 years has passed, which even comes first, then you shall set them free with the wages you can afford them, the profit from those years, so that they will have a grub stake, to get started.
so that is what our once christian congress did, the republicans did this...the democrats voted against it.

Reparations are also way of saying we are suing you for what your grand/great grand/ or great great grandparent may or may not have done wrong,
( who cares really just give us more money.)

Reparations are a way of saying, “I can’t overcome or carry my own cross, you all should carry it for me, better yet let me whip you for not having agreed with me, and let me set a few things on fire just to make sure you get my point.
(of course it was eveil when crosses were ifnited on our front lawns, but not when we do it to you!!!

Reparations are a way of saying I should be paid more because of my skin color, all the while screaming that there should be no inequality in the way people are treated as a result of their color. One cannot help but ask how anyone can hold to both premises simultaneously without receiving a diagnosis of schizophrenia.

So come on

You can’t have it both ways.

Either one wants equal treatment, (which would mean no differences acknowledge OR acted upon in any way)... or one does not want it.

When I was young, and living on the streets at 12. I had to get used to it, as the Bob D. song once said.

I lived in basements and attics, unheated attics. For 20 bucks a month.

Was it fun, no. was it necessary yes.

Did it grow me up, yes.

Never got on welfare, etc...., raised kids also without any gov assistance. Worked 5 jobs and 80 hours a week, but hey, it was what I expected of myself because no one was responsible for my predicament.....its just life, and life is not always fair.

Life never was fair, never will be. No generation ever got "fair".

Nobody ever told me it should be fair…we grew up believing you make your bed, then you sleep in it.
If God sees, if you seek Him, you may become more blessed, but don't ask others to bail you out. Bail yourself out!

even if someone makes your predicament for you, (like when I was orphaned )
it doesn't mean you fold,
it means when things get tough............................................................the tough get doing.

they think more,
they act more,
they work that much harder,
but they don't stay down in the hole they may find themselves in,
instead, they climb out of it.

That whats wrong with this country today.

They have entirely changed the narrative from truth to fiction.
Truth is you must climb out,
No effort = no integrity, no grit, no character.
and digging down deeper into the hole; will never get you out of the hole.

and expecting someone else to bail you out...
well that's just selfish and lazy, not to mention delusional.
because everybody's boat is on the verge of sinking unless we all keep bailing out our own leaky boats we are all going to sink.

I simply can not in any way imagine is that if the roles were reversed that any sane black family would be willing to give hundreds of thousands, or all of their savings and that of their grandchildren to some poor white family. Can you?

what else is different these days, well sir:
My generation grew up being taught that the world IS FULL of evil men wanting their way and willing to kill everybody and every good thing to get it.
we knew Hitler had killed 30 million, as had Lenin, as had Stalin, and Mao beat them all...we knew the killing fields went back in time many thousands of years, and that
you won't change the world by acting as if what is happening is not really happening.

We knew you can only fight this evil if you lay down your life, your rights, and even your sensibilities at times, to do what is right in all instances.
we knew that doing what is right, is not always what is easy, much less pleasant, nor does it always pay well.
yet we also knew there is honor in all work!

You man or woman up...., and above all you stop thinking the world owes you a living. Then you get somewhere.
you ask what you can do for the world, not what it can do for you.

Now its, all different, its "you poor dear…you should have had this, or that,,aww did somebody say a bad thing"…etc.

who ever heard of college students needing bunnies and play=doh because someone on campus has a conservative viewpoint?????????????????

The result,of raising kids in this delusional bubble=
loss of family loyalty,
loss of community,
loss of resilience,
inability to forgive,,
or be kind,
much less courageous
or display anything even remotely resembling maturity.

Then they wonder why their elders think the voting age should be raised to 40.
Maybe if they would allow us to cancel their bunnies and playdoh ?.....then we could talk?

Stop wondering why we say NO to reparations young ones, …

.or else we shall join ya’ll..

Then Egypt, and Germany and Persia can send pallets of billions to the Jews for all the hundreds of years of slavery they imposed,

The Welsh can sue the monarchy for pretending to be their rulers when they were actually German usurpers who enslaved them and still do.

The Indians can go legal on the other Indians for selling them out, and the Africans go nuts on the other African tribes who captured the slaves and sold their own people out, and so forth, because everybody did it, they all enslaved, murdered, and stole from each other.
How far shall we go back?? OK, everybody owes everybody else a billion dollars then.....more or less.

Either that, or maybe they need to sew their dicks back on, and pray for a creative miracle. Like gonadotrophin to issue forth from those obviously closed up shops.

I don't know, I'm just spin ballin here:

My generation grew up, again, being taught that the world IS FULL of evil men wanting their way and willing to kill everybody and every good thing to get it.

We knew you can only fight this evil if you lay down your life, your rights, to do what is right in all instances.

You man or woman up, and above all you stop thinking the world owes you a living.

Now its,OH>>> you poor dear…you should have had this, or that,....,aww ...poor baby, did somebody say a bad thing…etc.

The result, feckless embarrassment for human status.

loss of family loyalty, loss of community, loss of resilience, inability to forgive, be kind, courageous or display anything even remotely resembling maturity.

Then they wonder why their elders think the voting age should be changed to 40.

Stop wondering….or else we shall join ya’ll.. repeating something sometimes makes the point eh?

Either that, or maybe go sew yer dicks back on, and pray for a creative miracle. Like gonadotropin to issue forth from those obviously closed up shops

there, i said it twice.
🤔I’m still confused on those that fought against the union, hmmmm so they pay themselves....ok I’m good😎

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
you think you're confused...I'm tryin to splain to my grandaughter who to make out her college fund check to,....antifa or sharpton.....well there goes your future sweetheart.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
you think you're confused...I'm tryin to splain to my grandaughter who to make out her college fund check to,....antifa or sharpton.....well there goes your future sweetheart.
Tell her to to make those checks to Liberty University and tell everyone else the check is in the mail 👍😊

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat