REPUBLICAN PRECINCT COMMITTEE INVOLVEMENT !! Easy to do !! 🇺🇸🗽🙏🏻

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 26, 2021
0CF19E06-94D6-4252-BAD6-356753F67658.jpeg

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
It s not that easy when the chairman of the committee does not respond to emails or fb messages. Sent mine so many and he is the only one that can get me in. All the seats are open in my town. There is no reason for this other than these rinos don't want Maga.
I have never seen so many people wanting to get involved and rallying behind a common goal and vision yet we are treated like they don't want to touch us with a 10 foot pole. We are patriots not Lepers!!!!
In my state of NJ we have this mope running against Murphy. There is not one mention of DJT on his site. None. Your run of the mill republican privileged ass-wipe with a few feel good sentences and nothing really impactful for our state.
Where are the Maga candidates? Where are those willing to fight? I ll even support and donate to Maga candidates in other states if I can but where are they?

Reactions: SSMayer

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat