Republicans strategists still don’t get Georgia. The problem isn’t Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1614256828373.gif

You aren’t going to win 2022, not because you are anti trump, but because the powers that be will not have another “republican“ nor “democrat” in office! Just communists from now until a war inevitably happens. Now shut up, don’t like her and sick of hearing about “future” elections. Wake up!

• Angry
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
View attachment 2254
You aren’t going to win 2022, not because you are anti trump, but because the powers that be will not have another “republican“ nor “democrat” in office! Just communists from now until a war inevitably happens. Now shut up, don’t like her and sick of hearing about “future” elections. Wake up!
i agree with you one hundred % these media sites i watch like ntd and epoch and just whatever conservative site always talk about the media and this country having a double standard, and that its not right. its completley obvious that our democracy has been hijacked by the elites paying these piliticians to make laws agreeing with their agenda. honestly if we all dont start being morfe bold and never violent make our voices heard. people now and days have a hard time excepting the claimes of the election was really stolen. its the information warfare that has hijacked our loved ones. its truly amazing how bad the corruption is because im sure we all didnt see it coming this bad. iknow i didnt atleast im starting to understand the agenda behind it all. to take america out so they can reak havoc on the usa and world.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I think a certain level of violence is going to be needed. It is not Repub vs. Demo. It is rich vs. working class. Bannon is trying to rescue Rep party from their own foolish elitist diatribe. Trump, unlikely and undeserving, is the rightful standard bearer. Kovach needs to be the running mate or candidate in 24.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat