Ret. ICE Agent: Mexican Cartels Are 'Worse Than ISIS'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Retired ICE special agent Victor Avila, shares exclusive footage of a massive shootout in Mexico. Avila reveals the true nature of the threat of the cartels, which he says fully control Mexico and operate across the U.S.

• Angry
Reactions: NvEric

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
If ANYONE.... I love.... is ever ever ever harmed or killed by the flood of these satanists...(BEST way to explain their off the charts RAGE and destruction).. flooding this country......I would... SUE BIDEN... for not doing his job.....now....I realize that it is a full fledged PIPE DREAM.......I dont think it would FLY......but heck....why not.....seems reasonable to me....Is ANYONE GOING AFTER this.....EVIL MASTER OF Pure DECEPTION and DECADENCE.....for FLOODING this country with gangs out to DESTROY......us.....our way of LIFE......AND our ACTUAL.....BREATHING....WALKING.....LIVES....in the greatest country in the world....???????
Damn....we are DOOMED.....ah....these are the people ....that ....this cold...heartless...cabal of disgusting.....human debris are attracted towards.
Evil begets evil.
Evil attracts evil.
...just look at the border.......when TRUMP was the ALPHA MALE.....none of this was a thought.....now....??????.....GOD SAVE US.

Reactions: NvEric

BBurrell

Feb 27, 2021
we MUST write our senators and ask them for impeachment of Biden, Harris and Pelosi. We the people are THEIR bosses not the other way around.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
What we should do is take control of the top 200 miles of Mexico, militarily crush the cartels from existence and build roads, schools and fatories, to develop& stabilize that region at a profit for about 50 years (like our own hong kong). In fact we can move our china manufacturing there and help our neoghbors. They wont need to escape here anymore when they have food, electricity, shelter, education, jobs and a stable society not run by drug cartels. Tbh we shouldve done this already instead of building a wall, just like in The Magnificent Seven.

BBurrell

Feb 27, 2021
What we should do is take control of the top 200 miles of Mexico, militarily crush the cartels from existence and build roads, schools and fatories, to develop& stabilize that region at a profit for about 50 years (like our own hong kong). In fact we can move our china manufacturing there and help our neoghbors. They wont need to escape here anymore when they have food, electricity, shelter, education, jobs and a stable society not run by drug cartels. Tbh we shouldve done this already instead of building a wall, just like in The Magnificent Seven.
that's not gonna happen. Their government is corrupt, abusive and under control of cartels. All of it. And Biden/Harris are bringing it here. Lawlessness. Policelessness and no safety. Its disgusting. Its terrifying and it must stop. Write your senators to start an impeachment process on these criminals who are in the white house. The more letters that flood their inbox, the better.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
that's not gonna happen. Their government is corrupt, abusive and under control of cartels. All of it. And Biden/Harris are bringing it here. Lawlessness. Policelessness and no safety. Its disgusting. Its terrifying and it must stop. Write your senators to start an impeachment process on these criminals who are in the white house. The more letters that flood their inbox, the better.
It is going to happen regardless of (or because of) how corrupt Mexico's government is, people are looking at the situation south of the border now. Even biden is saying "we're going to make things better in their countries." As far as mexico, this is the real solution& its basic housekeeping, its evident Mex pres has done nothing to help these people after 50 years. biden probably wont handle it right but this is something we can (and will) do at the first opportunity once Americans prevail on the home front. Anyways itll be a short but sporting war with the cartels so its fine to put it off for 1-2 years, we are currently dealing with a lot.

indaba

War Room VIP Member
Jan 12, 2021
First thing that has to happen, arrest the parents of these children and charge them with crimes against humanity and child abuse. I don't buy the excuse they are sending them here for a better life and I don't have empathy for the parents. THEY ARE EFFING CRIMINALS. Next, send a few snipers to the border to take out the cartel and the coyotes. If they are not there, then the caravans can't exist in these voluminous numbers. Jesus people, how about this country grow a pair and start protecting our border or we will end up like Mexico with multiple beheadings and a pathetically drugged youth. That is to say more than they are now. Stop AOC in her tracks by throwing her in the RIo Grande in the middle of the night and see how she likes it. She is a rabid dog and I don't understand how the idiots in her district have allowed her to be voted in again. She is absolutely mad, mad, mad. While we are at it on the Rio Grande, take Jose Biden and Kamilata Harris and throw them over a 14ft wall and see how they like that. If the cartel can do it to babies, I'm sure adults can make the jump. Jose Border Biden did say he welcomes a surge at the border. I heard him myself. Well mad dog AOC, is he a White supremesist, oh right, he's your boss so you can't come out and say that publicly. We know you all hate Whitie, but I'm a proud White person and will defend my race against you any day of the week. Where have all the White men gone? Gone to brown boys everyone, when will the ever learn, when will they learn.

indaba

War Room VIP Member
Jan 12, 2021
It's impossible to write to senators when you live in a completely blue state. I will not even waste my time. Wasted effort. You have to take the rabid dogs down at the ballot box if there is ever a fair election again in this country. Give the dogs some biscuits and get them in a pen. Back them into a corner and chain them up and put a muzzle on them. Wuf, Wuf

indaba

War Room VIP Member
Jan 12, 2021
Does this Regime give a damn about the CBP agents and their families. I hope we don't forget about this when the 2022 elections roll around. The blatent disregard the Jose Border Biden regime has for these hardworking professionals and their own families is inconceivable. I'm sure they regard them as the lowest link in the chain.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat