Revolver on Kristi Noem: 'A Real Leader Would Have Taken Up' NCAA Fight

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Momabear2!

Mar 2, 2021
Governor Noem I had such respect for you prior to recent decision to not sign off on the legislation concerning the equality act. I find it hard to believe that you would not be willing to fight for the right of girls and women’s rights particularly in the area of sports. It is virtually impossible for hormones and surgery to create a female from a male. Clearly there is a difference in their size and strength. Science makes that very clear. Needless to say I am very disappointed and thought that you would be a fighter for the conservative America first Movement.

J

Jerd

Here's hoping I get the chance to vote for Gov Noem for POTUS in 2024. No longer visit revolver news. Noem isn't a Mitt or no name. Really disappointed in Bannon and can no longer trust his views.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Here's hoping I get the chance to vote for Gov Noem for POTUS in 2024. No longer visit revolver news. Noem isn't a Mitt or no name. Really disappointed in Bannon and can no longer trust his views.
I’d rather see Trump/Bachman 2024, she’s tried and true!!! Don’t miss out @ revolver they bring it!!!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Is this guy a homo? Kristi Noem is hot. And you morons want to get rid of her? Jesus.

Keep looking for purity, you puritans. Keep looking for those perfect people who exist only in your heads, in your dreams and fantasies. Keep reading Harry Potter and watching TV and pro wrestling. When you feel like talking and being real, look me up on Earth. Under the countermoon.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat